EMAN's 6-Month Update: The Vaunted 6-Month Mark!!

Eman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righteous! The growth is clearly coming in fast and furious and we all know how well Rahal's hairlines turn out. icon_smile.gif You're going to be able to be a test-subject for stylists at a beautician school by the time summer rolls around!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by Eman:

Want- thanks for all your support and answering my questions and concerns pre and post op, I appreciate it!! Lets see those pics...

You are very welcome. Like I told you many months ago. I felt like we were in this together in a way since our HT's were so close together and by the same doctor. I remember you were one of the first people I ever spoke to from this board. I'm really glad you are happy! icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Good to hear from you all!!

mgem- the wait has been worth it!

aaron- thanks man

balody- thanks!!

Mane- I look forward to each new month. I am excited for you and look forward to seeing your transformation. May will arrive before you know it. Try not to be nervous, ask Dr. Rahal as many questions as you have, and be ready for a major change!

TakingThePlunge- you are close to seeing some of the fruits of yours docs labor. These have been tough times, I know, but it will get better soon!

CB- Again, tough times for you but the doldrums are almost done. And YES, I have ditched all hats at this point.

RTC- Your comment brought a smile to my face

thana- I would love to have some of those cute 20-year olds working on my hair...I will be going in every week!

Want- as always thanks!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

I have been asked to add more of my shaved down pics from last year (two are on my blog), but couldn't find my old memory card. Well, I found it and added those pics here.

I recommend anyone contemplating HT surgery to at some point try shaving your head down just to see what it is like. I did this last April and could honestly say I did not like it at all. Some friends said they really liked it, while most (including family) did not.

The profile shot and back shot is ok, however the front and top make me look like a thug!! This was a turning point for me, after all the research and discussions, the shave down is what made me decide I really wanted this.

Hope you enjoy the pics I added

My initial HT thread:

come on Eman you picked the wrong time to polish your photoshop skillz. there is no way that's your hair!!!

all kidding aside and let me ask you important question: do you still wash your hair 2x daily???

looking unreal, awesome and amaizing all at the same time, and the best part is you are only half way there and you know that!

thanks hairseekerusa and Mp96!!

Mr. GQ- I wish I had better photoshop skills--I would be a Chia-Head! I stopped washing twice a day a couple of months back. My scalp was way too dry due to the washing, minoxidil and chlorine in the water where I live. I wash my hair every other day now and my scalp is doing great!!

My initial HT thread:

Eman, Congrats again my man.

Your obviously stoked. Plus, I really like the simplistic style youve got going on.

With your progress, my emotions have been:

Interested to Intrigued to Impressed to Disbelief to Jealousy and Im almost bordering on Anger Im sorry to say. No take the anger away, its actually extreme Jealousy.

Eman, at how many months pre HT did you begin your scalp excercises. Im just starting now at 8 months pre. Whilst I know that this is somewhat extreme, I just want to give myself the best chance for great results. The earlier the better no?

Keep growing man. May the upcoming months of product sampling be an education for you!!!

Ciao

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Eman have my babies, PLEASE! Just kidding. Actually i'm not.

Great results man, 6 months and you practically have a full head of hair.

Oh, and i would love to see you wearing that hairstyle you had on your pre ops.

Maybe you can give us some styled pics?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Eman,

Look at all that new hair?

And I can tell by some of the hair that they're still relatively immature, so you have a lot of thickening and growth yet to come.

What's it like to have an established hairline again? It feels pretty good doesn't it?

This week (Wednesday April 1st) I'll be thickening my hairline with my 4th hair transplant with Dr. Hasson! It will be nice to be on the journey again to a thicker head of hair :-)

Bill

Raphael- love your write-up; I had a good laugh. You will be in the seat before you know it!! I started doing scalp exercises about three months prior. I did them in 10-minute increments 3x (total of 30-minutes). I couldn't do anymore as I was actually getting ingrown hairs in the donor due to doing the exercises, so I limited it to 30-minutes.

Thanks LL- you will be here soon!

MiketheDane- I will try to style it (even though I have no idea how?!). The hair is still very unmanageable--in terms of doing something stylish--and the pics show how it naturally falls.

Bill- I am loving it (mcdonalds commercial)!! Having a hairline and hair on top of my head feels awesome (but you already know that). I honestly forgot how nice it is to have hair. I posted on your thread, but again no luck needed in your case. You are definitely going to one of the best!

Roy- I am. It is fun isn't it, especially at this stage!

My initial HT thread:

That is by far the best HT result that I have ever seen (And its only 6 months!!!). What do you attribute your astonishing result to exactly??

Congrats!!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Thanks Can't Decide!! The biggest thing I attribute my result to is the artistry of Dr. Rahal. Here is a link to my regimen that I posted that has helped me in terms of growth (or so I think in my own head icon_biggrin.gif): http://hair-restoration-info.c...=822104751#822104751

Also, here is a breakdown of my graft count:

4278 grafts on 9/24/2008

991 singles

2545 doubles

740 triples

2 quads (that's all?!?)

8309 total hairs moved!

My initial HT thread:

Thanks Can't Decide!! The biggest thing I attribute my result to is the artistry of Dr. Rahal. Here is a link to my regimen that I posted that has helped me in terms of growth (or so I think in my own head icon_biggrin.gif): http://hair-restoration-info.c...=822104751#822104751

Also, here is a breakdown of my graft count:

4278 grafts on 9/24/2008

991 singles

2545 doubles

740 triples

2 quads (that's all?!?)

8309 total hairs moved!

LOL Eman you are becoming a hair guru. Maybe some day a TV producer will give you a hair infomercial. icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

As long as the infomercial is honest, transparent and not used-car salesman like...is there such a thing?? I wouldn't mind getting the word out on television. Then I guess everyone would really know I had a procedure done!

As you know, I would love to help as many guys as possible and make sure they are making a knowledgeable decision for themselves. That is what I (and you!) use this site to give back.

My initial HT thread:

As long as the infomercial is honest, transparent and not used-car salesman like...is there such a thing?? I wouldn't mind getting the word out on television. Then I guess everyone would really know I had a procedure done!

As you know, I would love to help as many guys as possible and make sure they are making a knowledgeable decision for themselves. That is what I (and you!) use this site to give back.

I agree. Actually that would be a pretty cool new career. Where do I sign up? icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs