Anyone travel to Istanbul for their HT?

Any guys here from outside of Turkey travel to Istanbul for their ht?  I'm from the US, 29 years old and considering going in January by myself.  I'd only be there for 3 nights.

Anything I should be concerned about or aware of while traveling there?  Recommendations would be appreciated too, though I don't plan on going out much - my ht is the only reason I'm really going.  I'd love to hear any experiences going there.

I also traveled there alone from the US, both last year and just recently last month, nothing to be worried about as long as the clinic you’ve chosen has arranged everything for you, especially pick up from the new farther out airport, which looked really nice inside, you will be fine. Like @Jhonny mentioned above, if you can take some extra time and stay for a little more time post procedure to not stress the healing it would be worth it.

Whom are you getting your procedure done with?

• Thanks 1

No worries, if like me you'll be there for only three days you won't have time to go around Istanbul which they say is beautiful.  If the clinic has arranged everything for you as I did, you won't have any problems.  I came back a week ago.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

I also traveled there alone from the US, both last year and just recently last month, nothing to be worried about as long as the clinic you’ve chosen has arranged everything for you, especially pick up from the new farther out airport, which looked really nice inside, you will be fine. Like @Jhonny mentioned above, if you can take some extra time and stay for a little more time post procedure to not stress the healing it would be worth it.

Whom are you getting your procedure done with?

I’m getting it done at Smile Hair Clinic. Dr Mehmet Erdogan and Dr Gokay Bilgin.

I know a lot of people don’t like the low cost clinics, but they seem pretty legit and I’ve done a lot of research. For under $2,000 USD, a full head of hair and 3 night hotel stay with transportation (not flight) seems well worth it.

Is there anything to be worried about in regards to flying after having a ht done?

15 minutes ago, happyandsad said:

I know a lot of people don’t like the low cost clinics, but they seem pretty legit and I’ve done a lot of research. For under $2,000 USD, a full head of hair 

I would strongly advise you of educating yourself much further .

........Paddy......

1 hour ago, happyandsad said:

I’m getting it done at Smile Hair Clinic. Dr Mehmet Erdogan and Dr Gokay Bilgin.

I know a lot of people don’t like the low cost clinics, but they seem pretty legit and I’ve done a lot of research. For under $2,000 USD, a full head of hair and 3 night hotel stay with transportation (not flight) seems well worth it.

Is there anything to be worried about in regards to flying after having a ht done?

Hmm I’m not too familiar with them, I hope you’ve done plenty of research and seen many patient posted results of theirs.

The main thing to be careful is damaging the grafts during sleep, buy a proper comfortable neck pillow and I would suggest you choose window seats on your flights so that no one bumps into or drops anything on your head in the plane.

Good Luck!