Need opinion

miko

The clinic who created that hairline of course.

If you want to hear my opinion the clinic should be owning up and apologising to you. Don't mean to sound negative but again graft placement and angulation is wrong which is resulting in unnaturalness. I am not a doctor but have over 10+ years of research this is 100% amateur job

7 minutes ago, Abi28 said:

I would go with HLC they are the best clinic in turkey imo

btw do you know how many grafts you have left? you did 4500 at Asmed do you know if you have 2000 grafts available? thanks

I am thinking between Dr. Couto, Dr. Keser, Dr. Lorenzo and HLC. Dr. Couto is fully booked till 2023. I hope in 2023 will steem cells, 3D hair print or hair cloning aviliable. Dr. Keser canˇt offer me his services.Dr.  Lorenzo asked for personal consultation. HLC seems to be best solution. I don´t know. My donor area in ASMED was estimated about 8500 grafts. 4500 grafts were used for my terrible result. I hope there will be enough grafts for 2nd HT. HLC has my pictures and wrote that I need 1400 - 1800 grafts for hairline and 800 - 1000 grafts for vertex. 

10 hours ago, Cahustler said:
20 hours ago, miko said:

Hair of Istanbul (perfect results and good price, but they harvest all possible grafts, like tomorrow never come) 

This comment made me chuckled 🤭 

What exactly? Perfect results, good price, or harvesting all possible grafts?

Edited by miko

16 minutes ago, Cahustler said:

Like tomorrow never come 😂 

Ou :) I understand. I was thought that I wrote something wrong. But it is true. They wrote me, that they always perform maximum graft quantity which donor area allowe.

6 hours ago, Cahustler said:

You are doing your extensive research this time. I hope for the best to you my friend 

Thank you very much. Yes, I do. But... I did also in 2016, when I chose ASMED. In that time ASMED was one of the best, has a lot of perfect results on the forums and it was hard to find some bad result... My terrible result is probably one  of the first from ASMED. But now is situation quite different... 

Much better photo. Sadly the result is lacking in density with a fair few multi grafts planted in the hairline.

Best to find a clinic experienced in hairline softening. I think another 800 - 1000 grafts throughout, plus singles on the hairline will tidy that up for you. 

Edited by HairFunk

1 hour ago, HairFunk said:

Much better photo. Sadly the result is lacking in density with a fair few multi grafts planted in the hairline.

Best to find a clinic experienced in hairline softening. I think another 800 - 1000 grafts throughout, plus singles on the hairline will tidy that up for you. 

Yes, very bad result. Probably one of the worst of ASMED. Yes, other problem are double grafts in hairline.  I am really sad from the result and also from the attitude of ASMED to my case. I expect that they wrote me that irregularity of my hairline and double grafts in my hairline are caused by discontinuation of using finasteride after 18 months since surgery... 

3 minutes ago, miko said:

Yes, very bad result. Probably one of the worst of ASMED. Yes, other problem are double grafts in hairline.  I am really sad from the result and also from the attitude of ASMED to my case. I expect that they wrote me that irregularity of my hairline and double grafts in my hairline are caused by discontinuation of using finasteride after 18 months since surgery... 

Your situtation is not that bad, yes the result is not good at all but it's not a disaster, I have seen awful cases where people lose grafts and end up with depleted donor. Regarding the doubles grafts in your hairline they can be removed, I had this done before, and you can add more density as well between the hairs, you will be fine. I think you should move on from Asmed and not contact them anymore, they don't offer refund and I am sure you won't go back for a free procedure so it's time focus your energy on someone else, in Turkey HLC and Pekiner are great at repair procedures and there are a lot of good doctors in Europe too.

How does your donor look after your first procedure? I’d highly recommend in person consultations for thorough evaluations. You have a solid list of ethical doctors many of which take on intense repair cases much worse than yours (hlc, Lorenzo).

i def agree with the above poster that advised to cut your losses with asmed and move on, ive never seen them off anything else outside of free touch ups. Only once I read a story of a guy who got his free touch up and asmed paid for his flight after he got a spot of necrosis.

good luck 

2 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

How does your donor look after your first procedure? I’d highly recommend in person consultations for thorough evaluations. You have a solid list of ethical doctors many of which take on intense repair cases much worse than yours (hlc, Lorenzo).

i def agree with the above poster that advised to cut your losses with asmed and move on, ive never seen them off anything else outside of free touch ups. Only once I read a story of a guy who got his free touch up and asmed paid for his flight after he got a spot of necrosis.

good luck 

This is my donor area yet. On the sun and on the normal winter light. Hasson&Wong wrote me that my donor area was almost exhausted in previous surgery at ASMED. :( No, I want to know, what ASMED can offer to client, who is not satisfied, density of his transplanted area is lack, his hairline is strange and unnaturall and his donor area is almost exhausted. 

20191013_144418.jpg

20200106_205839a.jpg

5 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

good luck 

And yes. I am thinking about HLC (Couto is booked till 2023 and Keser denied to ofer me his services), but I found just a few results of them. When is possible to find more results please? 

2 minutes ago, miko said:

And yes. I am thinking about HLC (Couto is booked till 2023 and Keser denied to ofer me his services), but I found just a few results of them. When is possible to find more results please? 

In Turkey HLC is the best clinic imo, they do repair procedures, they also use beard grafts, your situation can be fixed don't stress a lot about it.

50 minutes ago, Abi28 said:

In Turkey HLC is the best clinic imo, they do repair procedures, they also use beard grafts, your situation can be fixed don't stress a lot about it.

Yes, I am considering HLC. I found some results on youtube, instagram and few on the forums. But where can I find more?

3 hours ago, miko said:

Probably the international hair loss forum and maybe Italian forum belli capelli  (not sure if I can link them here)

15 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Probably the international hair loss forum and maybe Italian forum belli capelli  (not sure if I can link them here)

On belli capelli is also some. But still is it not enough, like Couto, or Lorenzo. But I didn´t see some bad result of HLC.