Recommend Hair Vitamins

Goblin82

Hi,

Can anyone recommend what vitamins I should be taking to promote healthy hair? My hair is very fine and a bit brittle from styling etc

My Facebook is spammed by it really works hair Vitamins which isn't cheap but all in one vitamin is ideal 

I know they wont regrow any hair or anything like that

Cheers

Edited by Goblin82
Spelling

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I understand the struggle, I really do. If you just keep looking at those capsules that are shaped like cute little bears that keep showing up on all of our Facebook feeds, you won't get anywhere with your hair journey. It's like skincare, you need to understand the role of every vitamin and substance you're getting. It might take some time until you get the hang of it, but it's worth the wait, so to say. I can recommend you a shop that has liquid supplements & more vitamins if you are still looking for help. It's where I've been buying collagen and biotin drops from for the past four months or so and if you ask my friends they'll tell you how I can't stop telling them to feel my hair and how smooth it is. I've just ordered some Lion's mane extract, so if you want I can let you know how that's worked out after I try it for a few weeks.

Edited by Danilo
Promotional link removed.

• 10 months later...

A course of intramuscular injections of vitamin B works. + rubbing nicotinic acid into the hair roots. I do not trust vitamin complexes, all vitamins in a pile. It is worth doing a blood test and determining your vitamin deficiency. You can hurt yourself with uncontrolled intake. I took the vitamins I needed (folic acid, b12, vitamin A, etc.), but I was afraid that my body hair would grow after laser hair removal at the Beaulaser clinic. This is my main fear. The doctor says it's impossible, but what if it would happen to me?

Edited by WanneLar

Hair vitamins are equivalent to what you would get with a perfect food diet. 

I cant say if they great or fake. I can only speak from my personal experience. 

I have been taking multivitamins for hair, and I can honestly say it only affects how to hair follicle itself looks. Meaning it is softer, healthier and color is deeper

No hair growth or hair loss stoppage either

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I take max dose biotin along with my multi vitamin daily. It doesn't help with loss but maintain health in what hair you have left. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• 1 month later...
29.09.2019 00:27'de Goblin82 şunları söyledi:

merhaba,

Sağlıklı şarkı söylemek için hangi vitaminleri almam tavsiye eden var mı? Saçım çok ince veden biraz kırılgan

Facebook'um spam olduğu için gerçekten yarayanlar bir Vitaminler ucuz değil arada vitamin ideal 

Hiçbir saç ya da onun gibi bir şeyleri tekrarlamayacaklarını dersi.

şerefe

Hello dear friend! 

Vitamins and natural oils strengthen our hair and enable us to achieve the impressive look we want. My hair used to be thin and weak but now they are much better. The vitamins that I can recommend to you and that I use on time are as follows:

Vitamin E
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
Vitamin A
Vitamin B12
C vitamin
Biotin (Vitamin B7)
Niacin (Vitamin B3)

During this period, eat healthily and drink plenty of water. Also, be careful that there are no chemicals in your shampoo, if there is collagen and keratin, your hair will heal in a shorter time.

• 6 months later...

IMO replenology seems to be the best : removed

A: We conducted third party, triple blind, Replenology vs. Placebo, clinical trials over 24 weeks. When comparing our results with other leading hair loss products Replenology, with our active formula ALRV5XR, outperformed them all by 4x in women and 3x in men. Click here to read about our clinical trial in men. Click here to read about our clinical trial in women. Click here to read the expert opinion commentary on our clinical trials.

Edited by Melvin- Moderator

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

• 3 months later...

You will get your vitamins through diet, supplements are a waste of time.

If you are concerned get your blood work done to see if you're low in some vits/mins, even if you are it doesnt mean its affecting your hairloss, and you'd be better off changing your diet rather than popping a pill.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 7:34 PM, mavigo said:

I take max dose biotin along with my multi vitamin daily. It doesn't help with loss but maintain health in what hair you have left. 

That's a contradiction.