A close friend with the Doctors, and with a strong political background, Mr. B B was torn between his desire to have the procedure done and his time constraints. 
Eventually when he got the procedure done, 3019 grafts were planted on his scalp. He went in for the Comprehensive and Exclusive package with Dr Pradeep Sethi and Junior doctor. For a public figure, he was fearless of the drastic change in look when his results were visible.

Slide2.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide1.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Hi, 

Kindly find the below details:

Exclusive Package
Cost of Rs. 120/graft*:
Planning, designing and 100% slits are done by Dr Pradeep Sethi and/or Dr Arika Bansal.
Complete involvement includes below

Designing the hairline.
Crucial parts of extraction.
Supervision of implantation steps
Crucial steps of implantation
Supervision of graft placement assisted by our expertly trained and experienced senior technicians.
Value-added benefits

Nitrous oxide anaesthesia (optional): ensures conscious sedation, extremely safe, make anaesthesia step even more painless Airport transfer, Staying and food for two nights are complimentary.

18% GST is extra.

Comprehensive Package
Cost of Rs. 75/graft*:
Planning and designing with 100 % involvement by Dr Pradeep Sethi and/or Dr Arika Bansal. Slits of aesthetically vital areas like hairline/crown/temple are done by Dr Pradeep Sethi and/or Dr Arika Bansal.
Rest of the slits and process are completed by Junior doctors / Dr Priyadarshani Das/ Dr Alok Sahoo of Eugenix who are experienced, hand-picked and trained by Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal.
Value-added benefit

Airport transfer, Staying and food for ONE night are complimentary. (Beyond 1 night, discounted rates apply.)

18% GST is extra.

Yes, we have two packages i.e. 1. Comprehensive Package and 2. Comprehensive and Exclusive Package.

The above patient has availed the Comprehensive and Exclusive Package. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

6 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Yes, we have two packages i.e. 1. Comprehensive Package and 2. Comprehensive and Exclusive Package.

The above patient has availed the Comprehensive and Exclusive Package. 

Mind sharing,  what's that as u described the comprehensive and exclusive package separately and not as one package?