HT transplant UK

MrMojoRisin

I also don't see why Lisa Martin didn't just create her own thread, instead of tagging her photos on to this thread? - which is a negative thread towards the HG Group,

"Oh I know, I'll put my post op pics from said HG group on a thread where everyone is saying they are butchers" Strange line of thought...

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Brain Folklaw!

I'm glad you're happy with your results and wish you well for your next surgery. May I ask why you decided only now to share your satisfaction and why you chose this thread?

There have been a few new members of late who are all happy with their results from The Hospital Group, all posting for the first time and choosing this thread; I'm just curious as to why you and the others would chose this option. As Petchski has said, it seems a little strange that the new members are drawn to this thread first.

firstly .. brian yes is it worth it especialy when fingers crossed we get a good result icon_smile.gif..second - petchski i dnt quite understand your blatent anamosity toward people who are genuinly happy with the hospital group this is not made up and those are real pictures of myself and why should i not post them? i am proud to show people something i was very brave to go through and am very excited about.. third - maxxy im not sure why other people are now posting on this thread about there good experience with the hospital group but my reason is that i fell upon this thread by looking for forums of people in the same position as me and got quite interested in the discussion so thought i would share my views and experience .. surely your not all that bitter that you are not interested in the good that has come from the hospital group but only in the gory nasty details of ops gone wrong???? i was under the impression this was a uk thread for anyone who has had a HT to chat about it wether good or bad??? and for the record brian i also love my scar icon_smile.gif they did a great job icon_smile.gif

if you fell upon this thread surely you must of also fallen upon the threads of many unhappy patients from Hospital Group , to be frank the majority of patients from Hospital Group are unhappy you are in the minority not the majority no offence intended .

How would you feel if your comments contributed to a patient getting disfigured at the hospital group, knowing that even though your results appear ok the majority are not ok ?

Im happy that your happy with your result but I think you have to be a little more responsible with your promotion of the Hospital Group if, as I believe you are aware of all the facts in relation to there results and patient care .

Regards

ej

Hello Lisa martin,

I'm not bitter in the slightest, I have never visited The Hospital Group so have no reason to be bitter against them. The only remark I have ever made regarding The Hospital Group is that I have read enough about them that I personally would never consider them.

I was just curious as to why the new members had chose this thread to make their first posts and share their experiences and on that note thank you for your response.

Also Lisa, as Bill has point out... though I wish you all the best, it is far too early for you to judge your results, this includes your scar.

As I stated earlier you are in the Minority not the Majority . That said I am glad that you are happy with your results .

I, and I think many others find this site extremely helpful in researching Drs and which Dr would be best for our particular needs , so I dont understand why you would find this site laughable ?

For the benefit of others why not post a set of pictures and start your own weblog

I have no Idea why you would mention the promotion of your family ? I will leave that one with you .

I hope your results are great and wish you all the best with your transplant

Regards

ej

He did not say quote " supporting " he said " promoting" go back and read his post , and yes your right there is more of you now...... 1 more !

Come back in 12 months with grown out results and pictures

Regards

ej

As you know, all members are welcome to share their genuine experiences regardless of the clinic or surgeon they've chosen. However, in order to preserve the integrity of this community and protect its members, suspicious posts must be investigated and handled accordingly. The last thing we want is newbies looking for genuine information to be deceived by potentially false testimonies and posts.

Due to the recent number of glowing reviews the Hospital Group has received by first time posters, I became skeptical of whether or not these posters were genuine. Thus a week ago, I sent several messages to various new posters asking for them to substantiate that they are indeed genine patients of the Hospital Group. I figured genuine patients should have no problem confidentially and privately presenting me with documentation proving they've undergone surgery there. However, only one "Lisa Martin" responded.

Since the other posters have not responded within a week, I do not believe these other posters are genuine patients. Thus, I've removed their posts.

In the event any of these posters choose to provide me with the information I've asked for, I will allow them to continue to post their experience. Until they do however, I will not allow potentially false testimonies to damage the integrity of this community and send members to a clinic potentially using covert promotional tactics.

Best wishes,

Bill

Why,Why,WHY, do you continue to ask for EVIDENCE OF THERE PROCEDURE AND DEMAND pictures as proof??? We have had a good hairtransplant in the uk? I am not interested in anyone seeing my hair only my partner and me!! And if you have the title of follicular wizard let people post there own experiences.I have spoken to the hospital group today and they tell me nearly 100 operations are done monthly, if thats the case then its only a small percentage of patients that are on here THAT ARE UNHAPPY.I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO GRAHAM(THE BEST UK HAIR TRANSPLANT GUY) AND HE HAS HAD A BRILLIANT RESULT. I THINK THIS SIGHT IS FOR YOU TO TRY TO PUT DOWN THE VERY FACT THAT ENGLISH SURGEONS ARE NEARLY IF NOT BETTER THAN YOUR AMERICAN FRIENDS.Practise makes perfect doesnt it????? Quite frankly there are very good surgeons in Pakistan and Belgium where 2 of my friends have been to have 3000 and 4000 grafts and are very happy and they are both from Canada,( AND THE SURGEONS ARE NOT IN YOUR SO CALLED COALITION) lET PEOPLE EXPRESS THERE GOOD,SAD AND BAD EXPERIENCES BECAUSE THEY CAN,AND STOP KEEP KICKING OFF THE SIGHT US PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD THE UK EXPERIENCE BECAUSE CLEARLY YOU HAVNT AS YOUR FROM THE US!!

Felix,

On this thread, you said:

"lm happy to send you my photos if you would like to see my results"

Now, you are saying...

"I am not interested in anyone seeing my hair only my partner and me!!"

If you contradict yourself so readily, how can you expect anyone to believe what you have to say?

Frankly, the number of alleged Hospital Group patients posting on this forum recently is unprecedented. Thus, I've asked a few posters to verify privately that they were genuine patients to protect this community against potential covert promotion. Those who are genuine should have no problem with this. What's so difficult about providing your full name, date of procedure, and a copy of documentation proving you had surgery there? It seems pretty straight forward to me.

And since you seem so animate in defending the Hospital Group (when I never attacked them in the first place) and attacking this community, unless you provide me with evidence privately that you are a genuine patient of the Hospital Group, I will be removing your posts and your posting privileges.

Regards,

Bill

Lisa,

You're right, I did accidentally quote your post. I have thus made the correction.

But I don't owe him an apology given that his post above yours still invited others to view his pictures.

And if anyone owes anyone an apology, it's him for his last post and ignorant comments.

Bill

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ed3nXIII

I cant believe some people on here are sticking up for the hospital group.. Peoples lives have been shattered/turned upside down, because of these people, there Self confidence whatever little they had before, has now gone.., and to say they will rectify it if your not quite happy is a joke,(TRIED that) They are not interested. THEY are an awful outfit who hide behind the law FACT... these people who seem to stick up for the Hospital group obviously have had no dealings with them, or maybe they work there!!!!, i have had 4 proceedures there (didnt know any better just wanted it to be fixed) now i have numbness on my head, Sparse covering of grafts, all of which are pointing in different directions. and the mother of all scars.. all done by a DR GREAVES....(who didnt have the credentials to do the job in the first place, but did i get a sorry or refunded or an offer to fix the wrong, NO, DONT WANT TO KNOW FACT) These people have left me depressed, cant go swimming with my kids, cant go running as sweat will show how thin it is, cant wear a hat (if i do it is on all day)cant shave my hair as scars will show, got to keep changing hairdresser/barbers as soon as the questions come, cant run the risk of ever getting my hair wet in public, cant go out when windy or rainning, even when the sun is out it shows my scalp and highlights how thin it is, and im a slave to toppic now which leaves my scalp and finger nails looking dirty. This isnt slander or a which hunt it is FACT and wish i had the to read 10 years ago before being hoodwink and sold the lie by a Mr Barnes,MY LIFE IS RUINED because of them.. and i will show photos and letters if need be. PS They advertise Greg Bewsher photo.. who incidently didnt even have it done by the hospital group but by a Dr Farjo FACT...

So Low with all of this and i havent a clue on how to fix it or who to trust to fix it..

(any help would be grateful)

Sorry for the rant but these money grabing heartless con artist have really hurt me finacially and confidence...

Ed, it sounds like your telling my story, exactly the same happened to me but my first HT was with the norton clinic and then onto wellsbourne/the hospital group, Stephen Barnes, Dr Greaves, and meeting Greg as a "former" patient. They are butchers.

I met Spex, hes a good guy and could definatly point you in the best direction for getting repaired, hes a repair patient himself, just like you and me.

Guest Ed3nXIII

Thanks Spex and Sparky..

Its a finacial thing now.. so desperate for repair work but know its going to cost a bit..

going to try and get a load and take it from there, just want my freedom/life back.. get so annoyed people thinking its a vain thing.... it isnt, its a confidence thing, which i have none now thanks to the hospital group.

HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT..

• 5 months later...

Everytime i see a post about someone going to or wanting to go to get a transplant at The Hospital Group,it sends shivers down my spine because they cant do it and thats why they advertise cheap prices,free graphs etc etc.

Their salesmen will lie,lie lie, to get your hard earned money and tell you blah blah blah,whatever it takes to get you to sign,DONT DO IT PLEASE.

Dr.Goldstone and the others will mess up your donor area,as they did mine ,with a big wide scar and leave you very unhappy,HONESTLY.

PLEASE PLEASE just listen to what many others have said,DONT GO THERE,

stick to the coalition names and travel and pay more money and you will be happy with the results.

That idiot alcoholic who posts under bestukhairtransplant, he is a drunk who had 2 ops with hospiatl group he has a huge wide scar which he wont show and he has only 25 density or less ,he lives on another planet with all the booze and drugs he takes,thats why he has bad health.

He posts his mobile phone number to lie to people about how good it is,when it isnt.

PLEASE BE SENSIBLE,DONT LISTEN TO THEM AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TRANSPLANTS AT COALITION SURGEONS.

• 3 weeks later...

Right lets get off on the right foot, i am in no way promoting the hospital group and have nothing to do with them!!!!! just my personal experience

I am early 20's , yes this is my first post only because this is the first forum i came accross after re-researching and have no trouble in proving such that i had my HT at the Hospital Group back in January 2010 to the approprite people,

i have various pics throughout my HT process of my head and scar that i will post up a select few from before and now, now the scar personally i dont think is that bad i can be covered with grade 2 or 3, i have a fractured skull from a bad accident when i was about 8 so i know about living with scars and them scars are worse than my HT scar in my personal opinion, the latest pics i have are from the 30/8/10, i was expecting a bit more density on the top of the head but am going 4 a review within the next week!

all pictures have been taken on my fone with the flash on, ive tried to take them from the same angles and the same light!

1 day before pre-op

226782101433101.jpg 5afdab101433113.jpg 6004c0101434454.jpg

3 hours after, think 2517 hairs

3e30e7101433571.jpg a497d9101433587.jpg

i had my staples taken out after 18 days

and this was the result i was left with after about 8 months scar still a bit pink and no scar will be invisable and hair will never grow back were the scar is!! well unless you have furth surgery to rectify the problem

475db0101434032.jpg c6e4da101434043.jpg 9f42ea101434053.jpg 9e47ab101434067.jpg cd72dc101434079.jpg 813266101434086.jpg

all in all i think its an improvement to wot it was before IN MY OPINION but further surgery will be required to achieve density!

• 1 year later...

Hi kjm,

I've just had a hair transplant by Ziering Medical's Dr. Peter Williams. It was to correct my receding hairline. It involved 1000 grafts. I didn't do enough research before the hair transplant but knew that Ziering Medical was quiet famous in the UK for it. After reading the posts in this forum, I feel a little insecure with the decision I chose to do a hair transplant at Ziering. May I know whether you have achieved your desired results since your hair transplant was done in January 2010?

Thanks