3900 grafts openings by Dr CINiK - booked and done within 3 weeks mental but will it payoff ???

Going to.see a.dermaroligsr next week about the alopecia....not gonna take full pics but send one of update of front of hair which is why o went..not dense but growing......

I've read others before though say why do people.who have HT brush it backwards .....

Well way mine is growing it's like it's grows backwards and straight up !!!! Can't brush forwards , is this normal or wrong

....Dr Cinik himself.done incisions 

15788311859594522135921043579520.jpg

15788312738503987038491730318475.jpg

@Darrenking The photos are not clear and therefore personally I cannot notice the defect you are talking about, but know that the hair transplanted for the duration of a few cycles, always appear a little more bristly and harder than your native hair.

• 1 year later...

Instill have alopecia recovering but this is now which is like almost 2 years post operation ?? 

I'm happy with what they did but alopecia isn't curable and has meant hair thinner in places and hair loss and recovery but the general work at the front the hairline I guess I can't complain from how it was I've never used finedteride or washed my hair specially or nothing at all .

16207563601617699193744063586405.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

I agree it looks pretty good compared to your starting point. Yes, hair transplants do not stop further hair loss. You should definitely be on some sort of medication to prevent further loss.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Darren, I actually remember your story from when I used to post here. Your hair is much improved.

when you say “alopecia” are you referring to the bare spots you had around the time of surgery? If those still exist you need to see a dermatologist and possibly get steroid injections to help those grow back.

if you’re talking about male pattern baldness continuing, then the other posters are correct, you need to be on some type of medical treatment to slow it down/stop it 

I've never tried finedteride for same reason I haven't done cocaine , lol , is it worth the risk in case I'm one of the bad reactions and depending on a drug in my body constantly is it ever healthy ......

I had alopecia get really bad I looked like a leapord at one point on my hair , when I get time I see if I can find stuff off old phone....... 

That's back of my hair shaved short  getting grey hairs all over with age too but in the back there alopecia was really bad a year ago literally dots all over and on top of my head bad complete bald spot 3-4 inch diameter 

That's started to grow back too 

Screenshot_2021-05-13-14-56-43-357_com.miui.gallery.jpg

• 3 weeks later...