3900 grafts openings by Dr CINiK - booked and done within 3 weeks mental but will it payoff ???

Good morning everybody I am presenting this for any new people like myself.  I do not know a whole lot but have been researching the past 3 weeks and I fly from London on 21st for hair transplant on 22nd with Dr Cinik.

Very simply I have booked Dr Cinik on the fact of him being very affordable and it seems many genuine reviews and recommendations of that clinic.  I have found it difficult to choose because I believe most clinics present amazing facility’s and packages but reviews positive and negative seem to be fabricated or at least some to advertise themselves, it makes it very difficult to pick one.  However most prices were 1200 euros to 1600 euros.  I decided to pay 2380 euro which is only like £900 more than the cheapest and felt his was a suitable compromise.  As other recommended docs wanted 4-11 thousands euros.  My hair loss is pretty bad which is why I elected what appears to be a reputable clinic.  If my loss wasn’t so bad I probably would of went with longevita or similar, who I’m not knocking at all.  In fact thy do seem reputable as unlike others they didn’t actually try to push me into a booking and research shows if patients aren’t happy they will give another HT free of charge, take that as you will.

wont delve into history much but as many bad genes.  I’ve been losing hair since my 20s and I used to put it as a Mohawk skin so the receding would not show but now it’s thinned all over by where I cannot even have that hair style.  As such this is my opportunity to have something better than nothing.

I contacted Cinik through WhatsApp and have spoke to assistant Sara who was helpful and then Meder who’s been helpful.  I paid 300 euros and booked my flights to reserve surgery.

They do want paid in cash or add an extra 200 euros to credit card payments when over there to pay the remaining balance.  I’ve been sent a little pdf pack about my plan and pickup from airport etc so all seems nice.  I fly out July 21st and I’m stopping in Besikitas , so if anyone else is out there I’m here for 10 days.

Of course I’ve always wanted my hair back but not had the resources.  I did not feel like beating around the bush and rather than fritter my money I’ve recently made I booked up as this could be life changing to a degree.  I’ve hidden under a hat for years and I won’t go into the details I’m sure many of you have also dealt with.  

I will update you all and If anyone is interested I may make some videos while I’m there of the HT like a vlog.  As said I, ultra new ain’t waited around and let’s do this...

Right  is I look a right scruff apologies , life getting me down so not much care with anything I’m also self conscious so doing this is kind of liberating and also awkward but doable because your a bunch of strangers hope this may help someone ....... I’ve put photos Ivan find of me younger most are around 8y old I am now 35 you can see more dramatic loss but you can see from back then receding etc

i have also brushed my hair back in couple pics to show the loss and thinning .  I guess I’m 5 to 6 in scale not sure pics outdoors in sun and indoors.  If anyone got any advice on following appreciate it 

*  exchange euros and lira in UK or Turkey?????

*  good places to go or eat or do in or near Besikitas ?????

*  Anywhere I need to avoid dangerous to tourists or theft etc.

14608809-F60A-48C3-BE1C-D9A71FBFD787.jpeg

3C8EABE5-4E95-4055-9840-FB43AE74B059.jpeg

6763BF2E-4011-4EA4-A8A3-6D218E475FF0.jpeg

FC9BB27F-9E41-4EE8-B906-085499E8B76C.jpeg

DAF16851-6002-42CB-AA9A-7897BEFF2DC6.jpeg

FAF9138B-FBB5-46E2-909E-33FDA26E2473.jpeg

CD4BD78D-4B76-4A17-B7AD-5C05DCE0DCDF.jpeg

5D823829-1F97-4480-95CF-F4E84CEFA89D.jpeg

AC2C8583-982C-43DF-BC9B-EA3F5008B0BE.jpeg

D65AFF76-0458-4EB2-9926-5096534C6B70.jpeg

DDD3E81F-F6CE-43EB-8628-3BF595BECCFB.jpeg

083C7FC2-6456-4C51-84A2-8B47C849AB7B.jpeg

585B8EA6-CCDA-4A27-9C45-E5111DF8CB7D.jpeg

69FB897F-501B-4964-8C02-69D16782EA21.jpeg

F86E022B-2A8C-4CB1-9B03-5F88B613D73D.jpeg

662A08CD-E9FA-4352-B5E3-AA84B6F4617C.png

5BF93F8B-5F43-4553-926B-46CC9D28F406.png

863CC37E-7D6D-48FD-AD19-6DB2FEB592F5.png

D3F5CB7B-BA95-4A1C-B50D-FF5A98C43DE1.png

5F086C04-C79E-441C-ABB4-75C8001B8148.png

E0E848F1-1B0C-4913-8634-F2F33CB17472.png

E5E6214E-D304-409E-B265-C9E5DF9B223B.png

8A9DD30B-4667-4281-AF3B-A8448028EAE5.png

D6AC21B7-FBA7-4361-9927-67B0EE9EDCE3.png

7A538295-1DC6-4613-9023-A96F2FAC223B.png

Edited by Darrenking

It is 30 degrees out here hot.  I feel a bit rough but was a little unwell in England too tbf...... my hair transplant is in less than 2 hours , had. No time to explore Istanbul yet hopefully I won’t feel too bad tomorrow will update tonight hopefully.

ABCCB1DE-DB2F-486F-A971-59981D90A104.jpeg

0FD7474F-741A-4BC1-8435-99B0B72CA9B7.jpeg

Arrived 210pm was given orange juice and a cake and given a blood test.  Blood test come back fine.  Went upstairs into room.

Hi guys well I had operation 230 finished 1130 had 3900 grafts and dr Cinik opened channels.  My consultation with him was very good.  I have read others say he was rushed would not answer anything and abrupt.  I felt him very nice.  He asked me about my family and hobbie he asked to see photos of my hair previously when younger and what I wanted from HT.  he told me don’t worry there’s no rush.  He discussed what was going to happen he then shook my hand and patted me on he back and said he see me in surgey.

i went into w room upstairs with a technician or admin who took the money and made me sign form.

Everyone was nice went upstairs had my head shaved then into the medical room.

The anaesthetics for me didn’t really hurt tbh I did however before the anasthetics have what seemed like diabetic needles for like 15 minutes all areas of  my head.  They pushed down onto my head then needle like it flicked out.  I actually don’t know if this is normal or the pain free method ????? But I did not pay extra nor ask for painless anaesthesia so n idea.  About ten minutes it my arms and body were shaking \ trebling.......reaction I’m not sure.........

they ended up up putting me on a drip to relax me as after blood test a catheter was left in my arm.  Maybe alarming for some but technician applied anasthetics is she an anastechian I do not know.......I can confirm however though at no points did I have anything attached to read my vitals.....even after the Trembles was no check of my blood pressure or oxygen or anything else.

I had to lie on front for around an hour to babe donor area stripped.

i then had to turn around and they gave me more anasthetics and removed chest hair.

i then went back onto the front Dr CINIK came in friend and said hello and done then channel openings.

The technicians then implanted all the hairs after giving more anastethics.  As said concerning factor for me was how much anasthetics have I been given and why no monitors..........

i felt generally fine through the procedure bar the ten minutes of trembles and when finished and cleaned went and was given all my meds etc and checkup tomorrow.

people please be careful I’ve walked into a bloody lamp and no idea how much damage I’ve caused but I know there is some will see hat is said tomorrow.

as I speak now feel tired and little groggy head starting to slightly hurt , I did go late bad last night though and not ate much today gonna grab food and go sleep.

besides this I feel Dr Cinik is a good guy and has done a good job you decide 

near at end I also had the PRP injection I think I’m saying wrong but it is he blood or plasma thing suppose to be similar to stem cell therapy.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Had my checkup........ I’ve lost 12 grafts from accident they put other grafts that moved back in place....hurt a little....... taking drugs now and now got a headband to wear for a couple days and a hat.  

One day and half since operation I’ve had no itching on My head , I’ve had little bit itch on my chest but nothing that has made me need to wet or cream.  My chest little sore head don’t feel no pain.  If I touch either donor areas surface pain like you bruised yourself but tbf no real pain or any issues.

See alopecia on my beard I feel from stress.....should I take finisteride any recommendations it’s only 10 euros here in turkey for 4 month supply from dr clinic maybe even cheaper at a pharmacy ..... unsure if legal to bring back to uk or how many...

attached recommended vitamins showing what’s in them in case want to get some where your from cheaper , also told yo use organic shampoos when back home.

attached couple photos too from op day which didn’t attach previous.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello everybody my operation was 230pm to 1130pm 22nd July it is now 24th July 835pm I had my second hair wash today and have wore head band as instructed.  These photos are current just now so you can see.  I’m no expert.  Currently I have no itching in my head whatsoever , I have no itching in chest.  My head doesn’t feel swollen but pictures may show ......not much paint just on donor area when touched literally just feels bruised.  No real headaches or loss of appetite or anything really.......I’m not meant to so any clinic employees see this don’t snitch haha but I been wearing a baseball cap from day after basically making sure I t doesn’t touch top of my head so not on grafts have I accidentally touched it dunno lol but be my mistake.  I did have that injury where I’ve lost 12 grafts so may be some more dried blood on head than average unsure in no rush to try to get off and mess grafts up.  I have to take 6 tablets every morning.  They have made me feel a little sick / bloated for a couple of hours unless it’s the omelette breakfast I have ......... feel absolutely normal in myself no side affects ........ that’s basically it.  I’d say the thought process and the travelling and planning it all out for most people is worse than the actual operation.   I have no side affects from a Turkish spliff so I can confirm the green is ok over here if you smoke 👌🤣 and I met a good employee of cinic who I talk too and has took me to some shops etc nice guy.

i like to remind Andy maybe against advice of people on here..... I joined this place on 4th July just over two weeks later I done it ......I got a feel for Cinik being reputable through this page and just went for it , who knows how it works out but I’ve done it fuck it ....... I’ve found Dr Cinik to be very nice reassuring and the clinic and staff helpful.  My hotel is mia berre.... it is literally next door to clinic .....I’d recommend booking it for that reason you could stay a week and let cinic clinic wash everyday and they will do free of charge ......latest photos attached .....

Remind of my hair from  8 years ago which was already going then.....my hair from 20th July and then today’s photos post operation.  

I think a critical part to doing this was realising my hair and loss is unique and all of yours will be too have full density Anders maybe a better hairline 1 operation is not enough but Dr cinic planner what was best for what I have and I trusted his judgement .......in the future I may get a second...... we just see....

0F37EBBC-552A-45A2-A60F-C17AC00BA401.jpeg

2C8382A1-8A6E-43AD-8AC1-F7007363AEB2.png

0A463AC4-CDBB-484F-A4A2-B8B05C0D31FD.jpeg

860AEC51-CBD4-4B55-9CD9-CE283679351F.jpeg

5FC04856-EA07-4074-A928-C1F5C890D803.jpeg

D83326E3-2680-4E36-8941-01D0E2D3B0B1.jpeg

389AFD07-B8FC-422A-B058-4BDAC5FB62B6.jpeg

858190DC-E1DA-4C4E-AC64-4AA7DD369469.jpeg

4CDB25FC-AEAA-481E-9F2E-D86F293355A8.jpeg

How come they did chest hair instead of beard hair? Do you have some alopecia in the beard area?

also, and sorry if I said and I missed it, but how many were from the head and how many from the chest? 

Edited by Aftermath

I never asked breakdown of from hair from head and chest just told from chest too to add density .......I’ve just trusted there judgement basically......... yes I have alopecia in two parts of my beard and one in my head..........

i beliebe stress to be a cause due to issues with my child for past 12 month which very serious and already 11 court hearings 

1 hour ago, Darrenking said:

I never asked breakdown of from hair from head and chest just told from chest too to add density .......I’ve just trusted there judgement basically......... yes I have alopecia in two parts of my beard and one in my head..........

i beliebe stress to be a cause due to issues with my child for past 12 month which very serious and already 11 court hearings 

Did you discuss the scalp alopecia before you left for the operation with the doc? What did he have to say? I notice they’ve extracted right from the boarder of the alopecia patch on your head? 

Edited by Aftermath

As far as I know they’ve implanted where he alopecia was on my request but have advised me seek Dre and dermatologist soon as back In uk to test and treat the alopecia areata which going to do when back to uk alopecia was on top of head not back.

• Administrators

Thanks for the detailed write-up. I’ll be following your progress happy growing mate 🙂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Day 3..... well to anyone who read my initial post seeking advice I was getting rhinoplasty ....was refused anaesthesia due to lung infection elevated white blood cells and very high blood pressure so gonna have to come back to turkey can prob see how bent my nose is from 4 breaks in below picture too 🤣🤣🤣 

but annoyed as I’ve lost 200 euros for arrangement of surgery and blood works at hospital but this is life.

noticed some swelling in my head i think wearing the headband increases the swelling higher up...just a guess not wearing headband now , feels like metal spikes all over my head still not itching and not taking any paracetamol or nothing.  Here for another 5 days with not much to do anyone got any ideas for me ??

thanks

6CFBDF45-F8C3-48BD-90CD-E35AE58A2192.png

9 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Oh ok, I thought there was some above your left ear from the pics, that’s the area I was talking about,

usually treatment for AA is steroid injections if I’m nit mistaken 

I know they also injected plasma in the areata area of my head can’t remember what it’s called.....it’s not stem cell treatment but they say it’s like that blood reinfected into scalp with things added or something .......alopecia thing I speak docs when back as need to address blood work issues 

High blood pressure? Get on Loniten (oral minoxidil) it was made for lowering blood pressure but also gives great hair growth!

Can they not reschedule you if you get the blood pressure down? 

I have also got a bit of a chest infection I think it’s a combination of things...... I leave on 31st they want you to stay around a week after rhinoplasty and I got my kids to think of so although I’d rather not pay More jus to gonna fly back out in a couple months for a week when I, fully fit 

4 hours ago, s14a said:

High blood pressure? Get on Loniten (oral minoxidil) it was made for lowering blood pressure but also gives great hair growth!

Can they not reschedule you if you get the blood pressure down? 

WBC neut urea creatine all high hey not happy so not gonna force it 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Day 5 ..... feeling a little better in myself my blood pressure has dropped a little bit not lots going to keep an eye on it from now on never really thought about it.....

feeling better in myself not hair hair related as far as I know......

bumped into Dr Cinik while walking back to my hotel , he shook my hand stopped and talked to me and was very nice , asked me to come back into the clinic before I go and wash my hair again. Nice guy.

no itching still ........I have noticed now though a dull ache all over my head can’t explain it ......it’s  not painful like owwww but like a constant little bit of pressure ....I assume it’s the healing and growing i don’t know .........I’ve took no painkillers for pain from HT at all hasn’t been needed ........ todays 

photos 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

10 days post operation no itching no pain little sore to touch still thats it.....redness and as you can see patch where i have alopecia areata going drs tomorrow to ask aboutn diagnosis and treatment

IMG_20190801_163433.jpg

received_416650242306546.jpeg

received_2426385237419574.jpeg

received_2558796661073456.jpeg

received_1713192715479483.jpeg

received_662872037562425.jpeg