3900 grafts openings by Dr CINiK - booked and done within 3 weeks mental but will it payoff ???

2 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Looking good! Did they plant a few random hairs in the AA area? Or is it just growing back? 

I asked them to plant there ..... Tbh i just know concentration was on hairline and fron.....i need to find out from drs if or what can take to hopefully improve it as its affected beard too 

3 minutes ago, Darrenking said:

I asked them to plant there ..... Tbh i just know concentration was on hairline and fron.....i need to find out from drs if or what can take to hopefully improve it as its affected beard too 

Pretty sure it’s a steroid injection

5 hours ago, Darrenking said:

I had alopecia areata. It started during a very very stressful time in my life and about 4 months after an orthopedic surgery. Visit a dermatologist and they will give you steroid injections (about every month in my case). If you have stress you need to try and get it under control and take care of yourself. Work out, sleep well, seek therapy to work out your problems. Good luck

• 2 months later...

ill get some.photos but not much to report other than i am battling many ingrown hairs that become painful....i have picked scabs a bit so unsure if this causes spreading but seem to get gettinf several one goes then got another painful one.....is very annoying as can be extremely painful and making sleep difficult even ive tried antibiotics from drs aswell.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys......cant lie i am bit worried....good.old google searches has made me very paranoid.

I am not saying it is from the clinic......as all seemed clean and fine.  However drs took a swab of these cyst type things and have said i have got mrsa .  Im starting anti biotics for it tomorrow, but i cant lie i been given myself a fever reading about all the complications.......

My worry is how long may if of had this for and how far may this of spread , going to go to hospital i think and say im struggling to breath etc to get some detailed tests for peace of mind , but keep safe everyone. 

No idea ....on antiobiotics for a week......and now paranoid as anything reading how bad and serious mrsa can be , i been feeling fine apart from sores on head hurt now im feeling unwell !  No doubt due to worrying and reading all the story's of death 

My brother got mrsa after travelling to China. He let his go pretty long and the sores started to have a huge hole in the middle and became painful to walk as it was on his calf. It seems like yours is still early on. Try not googling a lot and just take your meds but keep an eye on it. Trust the process but be very in tune with your body. Good luck 

Rifampicin and doxycycline And a nasal thing too.....and not been given any information received a letter in post saying ro go to dra urgently , told me swab come back as mrsa and give me a prescription didnt even see the dr again. 

Oh boy, that sucks bad that you’re dealing with MRSA, hopefully you’ve caught it in the early stage and that the antibiotics work.

I would highly recommend that you go to your local chemist/pharmacy or even Amazon ASAP and purchase a good colloidal silver water / nano-silver water to use topical on the effected area.  Silver particles have shown to helps with viral infections. I personally had a very bad ingrown beard hair a few years ago that I picked at and it got to be a large infected cyst, on a relatives recommendation I purchased a bottle of nano silver water and applied it topically a lot and the infection/cycst healed, it took time but it did heal. 

The ones Ives used are Sovereign Silver brand and American Biotech Labs Silver Biotics from Amazon.

Good Luck

coming up to 4months now !!!  Is starting to grow a little now..... unfortunately the alopecia areata is shit and I cant get into a dermatologist for 9 months !!! so not sure ill be able to see the true affects of HT for a while even after a year perhaps need this to heal hopefully oh and the fookin mrsa :/ 

Drs dont seem to worried at all like its a minor problem !!!  Main sores have gone but was going before i even started the anti biotics......went back and becsuse no big sores oozing puss telling me i dont have mrsa without even getting lab tests lol what type of shit is that......presuming i dont have it they mean........made them take another swab..........i still have 7 small bumps under skin but not painful and not broken skin or puss yet so dont know what there about.... apparently im ok now though dont know much more 

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry guys not been posting....it's because bloody alopecia areata getting loads worse and can't get into a dermatologist for 11 months !!!!!! Depressed me about the hair transplant now cause it makes no difference can show you hair line 

1576622693667..jpg