Dr. Wong 4476 Grafts

TheEmperor

TheEmperor, I'm glad you found a solution to your dilemma, and wish you good luck for round 2.

I know this sounds like a minimal factor, but you should try experimenting with thickening shampoos and other similar products in the future after your second procedure. I'm sure you will be surprised how much of a difference they can make. In my case, it's night and day.

Simple shampoos such as l'oreal vive pro-men (thickening shampoo, with regenium, used everyday), or just for men hair dye, can boost your results to a surprising level. Not to mention a subtle touch of Toppik here and there, if you ever need it. And the use of minoxidil.

But it takes a while to find "your" products, the ones that suits you, hence the importance to experiment for a while.

Ron Shapiro talks about this very issue in his video introduction (on his HTN web page). All these subtle things added together can make a big difference.

Best of luck

* To hairlosscursed:

Over the "trillions" of possible profile pictures available, is there a specific reason why you decided to choose the one I used here for a long time already? icon_smile.gif

Don't you think we should not be "twins", and both have a personality of our own?

Since you're a new member and probably didn't know me, I forgive you my friend...

Though I would be delighted if you would choose another picture, to avoid any sort of confusion in our future online posting.

in other words... JUST CHANGE IT.

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on your decision, I think it's for sure a wise one that'l get you the best level of satisfaction going forward.

I wish your donor the best in its cooperation with your wants.

Btw, I always knew it was Wong...icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Congrats on your decision. Such an important one and I believe that ultimately, the correct one. Good luck Emp!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

TE, congrats on your decision to stick it out with Dr. Wong. I have no doubts you'll end up very happy.

A word of advice though. Dr. Wong has been consistently getting 5,000+ graft sessions with many patients. One reason you may not have been one of those patients (and I emphasize the word may as I don't know for sure) is that your laxity was below average. My advice to you is from now until your surgery date, focus on those scalp exercises so that Dr. Wong can harvest a bigger strip and maybe even finish off the crown in your second session as well.

• 2 weeks later...

TE I think you look much better than before . You picked H&W who are excellent . You need a better hairline but have a lot of coverage from the work .

I think Dr. Wong is one of the best docs out there . You will get a better hairline with round 2 . Too bad you will have to shave again but this is good for the clinic and the results . In the end you will be looking great .