Dr Eibi Iniekio - Chiswick Hair Clinic

On 8/25/2020 at 8:37 PM, Charlie25 said:

Hi @Oliver.W sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I had my procedure 3 and a half weeks ago! I had a great experience with Dr Iniekio and his team. Very professional setup, made me feel at ease and he explained every step as he went along. I opted to have him perform the whole procedure himself.

Aftercare was good, he called me after 2 weeks to check in and answer any questions. He will be checking in again at 6 months, then I'll be going back to the clinic at 12 months for a final check up. Looking forward to the final result!

Hi @Charlie25

How are your results now? I am looking at booking in with Dr Iniekio, but as mentioned here reviews are hard to find!

On 1/4/2021 at 11:24 AM, C-hair27 said:

Hi @Charlie25

How are your results now? I am looking at booking in with Dr Iniekio, but as mentioned here reviews are hard to find!

Hi @C-hair27 I'm now 5 months post-opp, and very happy so far. Looking forward to the thickness increasing over the next few months. I'll take some pictures tomorrow when it's light and post them here.

• Like 2

Very interested to see how this turns out, bold move on your part really but hope it works out - I guess there always has to be one patient that gets the ball rolling for a doctor with online reviews. And the more quality UK surgeons, the better.

Good luck, please keep us updated. 

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Nice! Looks like your instincts were spot on when going with him. Great result already for 5 months and that immediate post-op looks very good too. 

Saw a pretty good thread/result on thebaldtruth earlier when your post got me curious about this doctor. Really good to see these results coming from the UK.

Congrats!

• Like 2

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I thought I'd post an update since I've had several DMs recently. I'm now 7 months post surgery. Still very happy with the result, my hair is getting thicker and I'm looking forward to getting it cut soon!

7 Months Post Surgery

20210307_150702.thumb.jpg.7f875586a1ba6719e4fdc01948e018f1.jpg

20210307_144110.thumb.jpg.5114b14dc57dd1c379742a0f4e68343a.jpg

20210307_150502.thumb.jpg.13426762cc29e2abf50db2c0f8525333.jpg

20210307_150746.thumb.jpg.19b74830594976c5c5d6cf4a2888e312.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Results are looking great, thanks for sharing!

I am looking at booking with Dr Iniekio as the clinic is local, and he gave a very professional consultation - He offered two options for the procedure, a bespoke transplant were the grafts would be placed by Dr Iniekio over a course of two days, or the standard procedure were grafts are placed by technicians during a one day sitting (I have been quoted 1800 - 2000 grafts).

May I ask which procedure you had, and how long the process took? 

Again - looks like great work!

11 hours ago, hwhite said:

Hi,

Results are looking great, thanks for sharing!

I am looking at booking with Dr Iniekio as the clinic is local, and he gave a very professional consultation - He offered two options for the procedure, a bespoke transplant were the grafts would be placed by Dr Iniekio over a course of two days, or the standard procedure were grafts are placed by technicians during a one day sitting (I have been quoted 1800 - 2000 grafts).

May I ask which procedure you had, and how long the process took? 

Again - looks like great work!

Thanks! Great to hear you're looking to go ahead. I opted for the bespoke 2 day option, where Dr Iniekio implanted the grafts himself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...