Hasson and Wong after care.

Hey all,

I was wondering if any past H & W patients could tell me what their after care is like?

I assume it's very good, as their reputation speaks for itself, but seeing as each doc does 2 surgeries per day I wasn't sure if patients mostly deal with reps post-procedure or the actual docs.

• Administrators

Most surgeons perform two surgeries per day tbh. It's probably one strip and one FUE case per day. Strip surgery is more time-efficient and a strip case can be done in a relatively short time in comparison to FUE. Speak with @Aftermath he is a Hasson patient, as well as @Bill - Managing Publisher

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Greg_Swanson

One thing  to consider is that whether it be 1 or 2 patients per day, it would be impossible for the Doctors of any clinic to conduct the post procedure follow ups. If you imagine that patients still need to be "cared" for and receive follow ups over several months to a year. Drs would be constantly on the phone and following up correspondence and would have no time for surgery. 

Of course, if it is something serious or irregular then it would be the Doctor who would interact with you.

That is the role of a clinic employee or patient advisor/consultant that has a relationship with the patient.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.