Longevita Yasemin Turgut

ASeda

4th month. I’ve started to see more growth, all itching and numbness gone. Going to start letting it grow. 

It looks better in the shade, like the picture below. In the light the hairs are still thin. 

BFE43D3C-00F5-4109-98F9-6FBC1D644C78.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...

Hey @ASeda!

First of all, thanks for sharing your progress with us all.

It was very brave of you to choose a clinic and surgeon that there is very little information about. I've only saw/heard about Longevita from the aggressive marketting they do (sponsored ads on social media). As I was trying to choose a doctor/clinic for my own HT next year, I clicked on the Longevita website to find out more about their doctors and I saw Yasemin Tugurt's name... but it worried me that they never referred to her as doctor Yasemin Tugurt, and that on her profile they had her education/qualification only as some sort of diploma. And so I understood that to mean that although she was medically trained, she is not a doctor. Hence why I moved on.

HT's can be a hit and miss thing -- sometimes they turn out unexpectedly great, and sometimes they just give average yields. Truthfully, it's tough to tell whether density is going to hit the desire appearance until around month 10 or so. Therefore, try to take solace in the fact that you obviously do have a better head of hair so early in the journey than you did prior to the HT. In that respect, you can probably say that there is success already.

As the member before me has stated, it is a very large area that you have had to get coverage for and so please keep realistic expectations with regard to scalp visibility. However, assuming that the grafts that were implanted do survive and grow well, then you will hopefully be in an advantageous position such that the use of hair fibers will give a very good end appearance.

I'm thinking positively for you and I wish you the very best of luck for the ongoing journey :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi ASeda,  do you happen to have an update of photos?  I too have been told I will be getting the same person & just wanted to see what results people were getting?  Overall are you happy with the results?  

Here are some pictures from the last two months, I need to take a new image. I must say after 12 months I feel like I saw a real change in the hair. I’m happy with my results. I had nothing, and now I can feel the wind blowing in my hair, lol. 

I would have had my second operation by now if not for covid, and I would considered going back to the same place or paying more and going to one of the top two in Turkey. 

7E20AFC0-D511-45BB-8FF1-9C29D5A80F45.jpeg

432B1087-AE25-4F55-B5BF-16898A3D3935.jpeg

1 year anniversary photos. I hope my posts help some of you on the journey. When I started there was no detailed posts from anyone really on this clinic which can be a real worry for some. It was for me.

I had very little if no hair at the front part of my head. Now I feel like ive gone back 20 years and my hair is back. Just little things like moving my hair away from my forehead with my hand, forgot what that felt like.  In many ways I wish I had had the operation years ago, then again some say wait until it’s all gone then do it which is what I did, but that took a long time and during I had to constantly live with a feeling of embarrassment.  My advise is if you want a transplant, get on with it. The operation isn’t that bad, the recovery is worse, but it’s worth it at the end. My kids are no longer drawing their dad with a funny hair style, and I feel more confident going out and I think I look more handsome for my wife. I’m a new man. 

As I said these posts are for you, hope it helps.

Good luck. 

69405186-FA99-4726-9FC5-65F1C311537F.jpeg

E4DC6B10-D2EA-4D8D-B9FA-51A42850A107.jpeg

7949A088-0DB3-41FD-A38C-E02F4A24F7BC.jpeg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I’ve gone back to get the top of my head done.  Went with Longevita again, and happy with everything once again.  I’ll share some more pictures after a few months. 

3A5869BC-38ED-4693-AE05-F721D2FF5F18.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 6/28/2022 at 6:17 PM, ASeda said:

I’ve gone back to get the top of my head done.  Went with Longevita again, and happy with everything once again.  I’ll share some more pictures after a few months. 

3A5869BC-38ED-4693-AE05-F721D2FF5F18.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your progress.  Great results.  I am also considering Longevita.  Can't wait to see updates from your second HT