Best Doctors for Dense Packing?

There is not "the" best clinic for dense packing. Also, "Dense packing" is not a wise decision in most cases. Also, it is not a good idea to take one result (and even worse one picture) and extrapolate one can achieve the same result with the same clinic.

A result is the combination of skill of the clinic, hair characteristics, status and risk you want to take.

Anyway: Couto is great but booked for years to come. There are other great clinics but without knowing your status I would not want to recommend one. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Enzalutamide said:

Great thanks, I also saw this incredible result. Who is this Dr Juan Couto? 

Looks amazing! Dr Couto is really good but good luck getting a date because the clinic is super booked.  He is on other forums and there is a lot of his work posted.  

So far I have seen Juan Couto, Arocha and Rafael de Freitas as having excellent results. I probably wont have a chance to go with Juan Couto due to the waiting list, however are their any other doctors that rival their capabilities. 

What makes Juan Couto so good?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Enzalutamide said:

What makes Juan Couto so good?

1. He is one of the Top10 HT experts in the world

2. He is mainly showing patients with great hair characteristics, perfect hairstyle (cut, length, styling, …) and he is great in picking lighting, angles etc. in his videos

3. Most people know only his clinic posted results.

• Like 1

Agreed, it does seem like his result (although staggering) are largely due to Spanish hair. 

I cant wait until 2023, so I need to find an alternative. During my last few hours of research I have identified the following hair transplant surgeons that have very high density successful results. 

Juan Couto 
Lorenzo
Keser
Rafael de Freitas
Dr Koniors

Are there any thoughts on these doctors? I am leaning more towards Freitas (excluding Couto of course)

2 hours ago, Enzalutamide said:

Hi, 

Who are currently the best hair transplant doctors for dense packing requirements, 50+ uf/cm2 ?

I was looking at ASMED, however there have been a lot of shaky results with his clinic recently. I dont want to get caught up in that :( 

Thanks

How about Dr Heitmann ? 

On 4/26/2019 at 3:26 PM, Enzalutamide said:

Agreed, it does seem like his result (although staggering) are largely due to Spanish hair. 

I cant wait until 2023, so I need to find an alternative. During my last few hours of research I have identified the following hair transplant surgeons that have very high density successful results. 

Juan Couto 
Lorenzo
Keser
Rafael de Freitas
Dr Koniors

Are there any thoughts on these doctors? I am leaning more towards Freitas (excluding Couto of course)

Most of These doctors seem ethical—- they know the right/safe density for a particular hairtype.  However,  review each of their surgical protocols.