My review of Dr Wong from Hasson and Wong.

Drew35

What's the "worst case scenario" when you are already there? Continue to wear a baseball cap?

That's what I do everyday of my life now!

I am a successful business owner, but still have no confidence, and I am miserable being bald.

I HATE being bald and I am mentally prepared for this journey.

I believe Dr Wong is my best chance of achieving the largest amount of grafts in my first session.

well you say it all here drew.... this is what you must do.. you picked a fine dr. please do keep us updated on your results as they come in....

understand that the guys asking questions really do care. they are making sure you have a better idea what your about to go through with... it is not an easy process and its filled with variables

also biscuit IS right.. you should not set your goals at full coverage(unless your content with an overall thin result) its just not very likely, even after 3 procedures...

i wish you the best man. here is to you getting out from under the hat, here is to you feeling confident in the way you look again. you hate being bald, you will not be bald after mulptiple HTs be happy with that even if your still thin in the crown.. good luck

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lost my swagger:

well you say it all here drew.... this is what you must do.. you picked a fine dr. please do keep us updated on your results as they come in....

understand that the guys asking questions really do care. they are making sure you have a better idea what your about to go through with... it is not an easy process and its filled with variables

also biscuit IS right.. you should not set your goals at full coverage(unless your content with an overall thin result) its just not very likely, even after 3 procedures...

i wish you the best man. here is to you getting out from under the hat, here is to you feeling confident in the way you look again. you hate being bald, you will not be bald after mulptiple HTs be happy with that even if your still thin in the crown.. good luck

I guess I didn't articulate myself very well.

I understand I may still have a thin crown.

Since I am a Norwood 6 I view "full coverage" even with a thin crown.

With a nice hairline and a thin crown I will be happy. I can use a concealer on the crown, anyways.

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. I appreciate it.icon_smile.gif

-

1st Transplant: 5,485 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

2nd Transplant: 3,100 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

3rd Transplant: 5,035 grafts with Dr Sanusi Umar

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

Drew,

Just getting a dusting in the crown, in my opinion, is important. There's a world of difference between a thinning crown and a bald spot. If that can be addressed the first time around, with satisfactory hairline density, wonderful. I suspect there will be a balancing act here.

UNC

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Originally posted by uncjim:

Drew,

Just getting a dusting in the crown, in my opinion, is important. There's a world of difference between a thinning crown and a bald spot. If that can be addressed the first time around, with satisfactory hairline density, wonderful. I suspect there will be a balancing act here.

UNC

I agree brother! With a "dusting" of the crown I can use a concealer until my next procedure.

I have my fingers crossed I will have the donor laxity needed. icon_smile.gif

-

1st Transplant: 5,485 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

2nd Transplant: 3,100 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

3rd Transplant: 5,035 grafts with Dr Sanusi Umar

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong