Useful forums

• Administrators

This may sound biased, but long before I was a moderator of this site, I was just a regular poster. I would visit all of the hair loss forums. This forum without a doubt, is the best forum for hair transplants. It's not even close. A lot of the other hair loss forums are just 18 year old guys asking if they're going bald. Some other hair transplant forums are pretty much just spammed by promoting clinics. Now I'm talking about English forums. We're thinking of creating a sub-reddit for hair transplants. The Tressless subreddit is really limited for hair transplants. So stay tuned.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I agree with what Melvin just said that this is the best forum out there where the participants are knowledgeable and advise generally sound, mature and competent.

Besides, the site is user-friendly and technically superb. Searches of various relevant content best of breed.

Kudos to all who run this site and spend significant time helping us out.