Feller and Bloxham thoughts/reviews

Sm90

I’m looking to have my second FUT procedure with feller and Bloxham in New York. I see his videos and are impressed by his results. Their strip scar always seems impressive and undetectable in their videos as well as the density they achieve. They both seem to be the real deal and are very honest. I live in the area and after traveling to Florida for my first procedure, traveling for a second just comes off as so much more stressful and so much more work and also costs. If that weren’t the case I’d look into Hassan and Wong but flying 6 hours when I have feller and Bloxham just 30min drive makes more sense. Thoughts ?? 

Their FUT work is really excellent I think. Only issue I would have is that Dr Feller sometimes comes across as quite combative on the forums, although he hasn't been seen in a while. I wonder how that attitude may translate if your result does not live up to expectations or there are some issues. But yes, they are clearly very skilled. 

I agree the more I see their work the more I regret not going to them the first time. If I had I wouldn’t be in the position I am now and need another procedure. Also, I’ve heard about his attitude in forums but that means nothing to me as his work is all that matters. Plus, hesca New York guy he doesn’t take bullshit lol

• Administrators

They’re both really good doctors. If you live close by, it’s a no-brainer really.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.