Should I buzz my hair 7 months post op fue asmed

I am considering shaving my head down to a 1 guard maybe 2z

i have been doing this with sides but keeping hair long on top. It can look good but requires to blow dry and brush and maybe some hair toppik. I am hoping my results will thicken but just not liking texture of hair if it’s just straight out of shower. I really liked what I looked like after my head was shaved with the new hairline immediately after the fue. I am attaching two photos of my current hair please let me know if you think I should shave it  let it regrow  back before the 12 month point.

thanks for the input. If you want to see mor photos check out my hair loss post in the forum at Asmed 

1E087F39-6F62-44BE-92D6-778625B923A8.jpeg

A7F9A0CF-FAA9-4CAF-80E6-FDD35911D5F5.jpeg

Edited by cali101

Even though no one responded I decided to buzz it to a 2 guard on top and zero faded on sides 

I don’t think it looks terrrible but I also included a zoomed in high resolution you can see the hairs but maybe shows some still coming in?

791AC848-1EC1-4180-B6EB-D39AD99A743C.jpeg

BCD44904-10D5-4459-A819-69F156E5CDC0.png

43D7F936-0246-4EDA-BCA9-AF6DE2BF370F.png

Here is a photo of the donor area. I went to a barber got a zero faded and a 2 guard on top. 

I did it for 2 reasons. One was I was tired of having to style it and use some concealer and thought it looked good but not great. It appeared gappy to me. I also liked the look right after surgery so wanted to know if I could shave it off later to have that look and figure now was the time when it’s not going to look great either way.

i originally shaved it to a level 5 guard on top and it looked really gappy so they shaved down to a 2 guard which helped. I was nervous the fue scars would show on a zero guard but the barber couldn’t tell at all.

i am now 7.5 month post opp and really hasn’t seen much improvement last month but now that it’s shaved my wife says she can see bumps where hair is about to pop and I was nervous there would be no new hairs just maturing.

0009450C-D358-414C-975D-A9419C1242DD.png