2 Weeks from today.....

I've been lurking around everyday for the past few weeks thinking about my upcoming procedure, and I am currently two weeks from my surgery.

I have to say that H&W have responded pretty much instantly to any e-mails/questions that have run thru my mind.

I updated my hairblog w/ more pre-op pictures and would love any comments/questions that you can give.

May 20th with Wong. Expect in the neighborhood of 4,500 graphs. I've been pretty regular with scalp exercises and hope that helps.

Thanks ahead of time!

I've been lurking around everyday for the past few weeks thinking about my upcoming procedure, and I am currently two weeks from my surgery.

I have to say that H&W have responded pretty much instantly to any e-mails/questions that have run thru my mind.

I updated my hairblog w/ more pre-op pictures and would love any comments/questions that you can give.

May 20th with Wong. Expect in the neighborhood of 4,500 graphs. I've been pretty regular with scalp exercises and hope that helps.

Thanks ahead of time!

Guest comb

BT, all the best for your surgery! We have similar patterns and it will be nice to see how it turns out! Wil you ask for as many grafts as possible?

Tos7581,

Doing scalp Exercises about 30 minutes a day for the past two months..... Hope that it is helping things!

Comb,

I will try to get as many as possible. My job allows for some down time, so I will have time to recover, and I hope to get the coverage I am looking for in one procedure.

Really want to thank everyone for the input! I'm sure that over the next couple of months I will live on this site looking for answers, etc.

Congratulations! I've said it before but I think you have a nicely shaped head and look good bald. Not every one can pull this look off, but since your mind is made up I think you are in great hands and wish you luck.

Business Teacher,

Congratulations on your upcoming hair transplant.

HW will give you a shampoo, and when you go through customs...they will take it from you, unless you have it in a checked bag.

Actually, if you provide the customs letter you receive from Hasson and Wong, they should let you take it through carry-on. They considered it a "doctor's note" and therefore, it was acceptable.

All the best,

Bill

Talked with Christina and Mike both last night for about a total of one hour. They filled me in on some questions, and concerns that I had.

I have to say that they have been very prompt in any e-mails and/or phone calls that I have sent them.

The day grows closer (Pun intended).......

Dakota,

Thanks for the kind words! I just don't like the shaved head look. Any time I see a picture of myself, it's just not me. Or atleast what I think is me.....

Leeson,

Thanks for the heads up.....

Bill,

Thanks for the site, etc. Without it a guy like me can't find all the infomation to make a informed decision. It's a great tool and I hope to stay on here to help the next guy with their decision. Invalueable tool!!!!!!