Potential Recommendation of Dr. Pradeep Sethi & Dr. Arika Bansal of Mumbai

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Congratulations, Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal 👏🏼👏🏼

Congratulations to Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal. You guys very much deserve this recommendation. I am glad finally after documenting so many exceptional cases on this forum as well on your website (eugenix.in) you have earned this well deserved recommendation.

My sincere thanks to @Bill - Managing Publisher, and a very, very, very special thanks to my brother @Melvin-Moderator, for helping achieve this by professional review and thorough vetting procedure of your exceptional work. 

@Melvin-Moderator was the first to recognize the high quality work being done by both of you, specially exceptional cases of body hair transplant - BHT (beard, Chest, armpit etc) cases by @Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansaland helped raise awareness on this forum. So for his enthusiasm and professionalism I am very grateful.

I feel that from my side I have informed the world out there of my HT surgeons and their exceptional work and now having played my own part in helping them get this recommendation after thorough vetting indeed makes me exceptionally happy.

In my view both Drs. Bansal and Sethi are not only exceptional surgeons but also very spiritual minded doctors who go out of their way to help their patients'. This will bode exceptionally well for the clinic and the doctors in the long run, may you continue your exceptional success as always and reach new heights.

Good luck and congratulations again......................

Edited by harin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Thread: 

8 hours ago, harin said:

Congratulations to Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal. You guys very much deserve this recommendation. I am glad finally after documenting so many exceptional cases on this forum as well on your website (eugenix.in) you have earned this well deserved recommendation.

My sincere thanks to @Bill - Managing Publisher, and a very, very, very special thanks to my brother @Melvin-Moderator, for helping achieve this by professional review and thorough vetting procedure of your exceptional work. 

@Melvin-Moderator was the first to recognize the high quality work being done by both of you, specially exceptional cases of body hair transplant - BHT (beard, Chest, armpit etc) cases by @Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansaland helped raise awareness on this forum. So for his enthusiasm and professionalism I am very grateful.

I feel that from my side I have informed the world out there of my HT surgeons and their exceptional work and now having played my own part in helping them get this recommendation after thorough vetting indeed makes me exceptionally happy.

In my view both Drs. Bansal and Sethi are not only exceptional surgeons but also very spiritual minded doctors who go out of their way to help their patients'. This will bode exceptionally well for the clinic and the doctors in the long run, may you continue your exceptional success as always and reach new heights.

Good luck and congratulations again......................

Thank you so much for your extremely kind and humbling words. From the very first day you wanted us to be in the forum recommended list. Somehow we were busy in our work and timing was not correct. Now with all your encouragement and support of Melvin and Bill we got recommended. We will keep posting the great and interesting cases in regular basis. 

Once again, thank you all for the motivation, help and support. @Melvin-Moderator, @Bill - Managing Publisher.

We vow to work more harder from today upon each case, document well and contribute to the science.

• Like 1

Congratulation to both Dr.Sethi & Dr.Bansal

Welcome to Hair Restoration Social Network !

• Like 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com