Hair Transplant - Two different clinics ?

kevinbray

Hello Guys,

I am looking for your opinion about get my hairs done in two clinics. I am thinking about it because i would definitely could go to Dr.Erdogan, but it's all about money. 

what about to get the top of head only in COSMEDICA with dr.Acar and for the hair line go to Dr.Erdogan? Do you think it makes sense? I know its two sessions at this stage but also could save a lot of money. What do you think? 

thanks.

I always advise people to choose the doctor they’re most comfortable with but I know the cost must be a factor as well.  You don’t mention the cost per graft for Drs. Erdogan and Acar.  I know there can be a wide range in cost per graft. Dr. Vories receives $4-5 per graft depending on the number.  Hope you can share with us the rates you received.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Kevin, in my opinion it doesn’t make any sense to go to two different doctors  for a sensually the same hair transplant procedure. Getting the hairline done at one clinic and then going to a completely different clinic to get the rest done seems self-defeating for number of reasons.   If you don’t mind my asking, why are you considering going to two distinct surgeons for the same procedure? 

Dr. Erdogan Is highly recommended by this community and has a proven track record of producung outstanding results.   It is always my opinion and advice that prospective patients go to surgeons with a proven track record  that can be found online. 

But if you seriously are looking into two distinct surgeons, you’re going to have to talk to both of them about your goals and reasons for why you’re choosing 2 surgeons.   Keep in mind, that if the surgeons are even OK with this, that one surgeon will have to piggyback off of the other surgeons design and since each doctor has their own unique  Way of doing things, it may make things more difficult for the second surgeon. Also, first surgeon will likely feel like his work is very incomplete since he’s only doing a small part of the procedure. 

My opinion, it’s just much more trouble than it’s worth to go to two different surgeons for the same procedure. In my opinion, I would give you examples of each surgeons results and see what their patients are saying on line. Then, ultimately pick one to perform your procedure.  

Best wishes, 

Bill

• Administrators

Never rush in to cheap surgery, if it’s about money wait until you have enough money. You should always be dictated by results not the cost IMO. With that said, Dr. Erdogan, is a respected doctor with consistent results. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about the other doctor you mentioned, but that doesn’t mean he/she isn’t good however, lowest price doesn’t mean best deal especially when we’re talking cosmetic surgery.

warm regards- Melvin 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.