repairing straight hairline

Dr Koray Erdogan. He has botched my hairline up. Styling is impossible with how the hairline is shaped. I have thick stalky hairs in the hairline with it uniformly placed. I can't sweep hair to cover. if i sweep hair backwards it clearly shows its a hair transplant. 28 months post op

Tried so many times speaking with clinic, they give me delay responses (1-2 weeks) or they just ignore. Clinic are saying when i had my surgery they were not using microscopes at the time but now they are to sort the single fine calibre hair grafts.

Just really unhappy with how it is has turnt out. They have offered a touch up in january with no date but prefer to just have my money back have i got rights to get this back to pay for repair?

• 4 weeks later...

I would consult with several highly reputable FUE surgeons who can potentially place single hair grafts to soften the hairline and stagger some of them so the hairline is not so straight.

Some of the badly mis-angled hair can be potentially removed.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Administrators

Can you please provide photos? In addition, in order to keep our forum fair for patients and physicians we must identify you as a patient. Please private message me your name and date of surgery so i can reach out to Dr. Erdogan, for his response on the matter.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.