45 minutes ago, TheGman said:

Hattingen in Switzerland is the best IMO, Feriduni is great at FUT too but expensive, and then comes Dr Devroye who is also great but his hairlines are very conservative, not for me.

Thank for the reply @TheGman. Much appreciated. I have heard of Hattingen before. I think @Gasthoererrecommends them a lot. The problem is, I haven't seen any of their work online at all. You can't even access the gallery on their website. When you say they are the best, do you mean in absolute terms or the quality price ratio (as you mentioned Feriduni is expensive). Where and what have you seen that makes you think they are so good? If money was no object, who would you go to - Feriduni or Hattingen?

Edited by TrixGlendevon

Hattingen is from my perspective doing more FUT than Feriduni in the recent years, therfore I give them the edge for bigger mega session FUT. But: Their hairlines are very conservative, too.

You can find a lot of results from real patients in a german forum (alopezie.de) but you have to be sign in to see this section of the forum. Reason: In germany (maybe also switzerland) it is forbidden to show before/after pics on your homepage publicly. Hattingen is also very active in the german forum and interacts with users. On youtube you will also find some results but mostly from the clinic itself.

You won't do anything wrong with Devroye, Feriduni or Bisanga either in my opinion.

@Gasthoerer Thanks for the reply and the information. You are correct about Switzerland being like Germany regarding the photos.

The hairline and the density in the frontal third is what I care most about for my first procedure because that's the bit people see. As I have mentioned in other threads, I do not care about getting my 18 year old hairline back but I am not taking medication either so I need to tread the fine line between something aesthetically pleasing i.e. not as conservative and donor management i.e. conservative. 

I have emailed Hattingen. I may go for a visit depending what they get back to me with. I have consultations with the three doctors you mention at the end of this month. Exciting times!

• 4 years later...
On 8/8/2018 at 7:18 PM, Gasthoerer said:

Hattingen is from my perspective doing more FUT than Feriduni in the recent years, therfore I give them the edge for bigger mega session FUT. But: Their hairlines are very conservative, too.

You can find a lot of results from real patients in a german forum (alopezie.de) but you have to be sign in to see this section of the forum. Reason: In germany (maybe also switzerland) it is forbidden to show before/after pics on your homepage publicly. Hattingen is also very active in the german forum and interacts with users. On youtube you will also find some results but mostly from the clinic itself.

You won't do anything wrong with Devroye, Feriduni or Bisanga either in my opinion.

bisangha is doing fut? are the prices per graft the same as with fue?

i also did some research and hattingen seem to be the only one in europe worth mentioning. together with saifi from poland maybe