I hope this forum is better

After being a loyal poster to HLH for 4 yrs, I have joined the elite group of individuals who have been banned for life. I brought up my concern with them for not offering proper disclosure. The moderator changing the thread's title to protect a doctor that is an advertiser on the site was a little weird to me. I spoke up and now I'm banned. anyway, I look forward to spending my time here.

After being a loyal poster to HLH for 4 yrs, I have joined the elite group of individuals who have been banned for life. I brought up my concern with them for not offering proper disclosure. The moderator changing the thread's title to protect a doctor that is an advertiser on the site was a little weird to me. I spoke up and now I'm banned. anyway, I look forward to spending my time here.

raybones007,

Welcome to our community icon_smile.gif

If you are anything like john36, you'll have a hard time.

I think Maxxy criticized some of the comments of the Pakistani doctor and survived, so if you are any thing like Maxxy, you'll be fine. icon_cool.gif

take care...

Raybones007,

You are welcome here. I am sure you will find this forum better, with more honest members and less shills.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Raybones,

Welcome to our forum community.

It seems that you are not the only one who's been recently banned. See "HLH is Censored...bogus forum".

Frankly, I typically don't like to get involved in these threads, but I'm growing tired of Farrel insinuating that this community is the reason for his demise, when in fact, his bad decisions are.

Why Farrel thinks we should clean up his mess when he bans people and they vent their frustrations here is beyond me.

Besides, I too am a victim of Farrel's easy ban button. :-)

Bill