IMPORTANT: Tomorrow We Migrate To Our New Mobile Friendly Forum

Members and guests,

Last week, we sent out a newsletter letting everyone know that June 26 at 7 AM we will begin migrating all of the information, user profiles, forum topics, images, blogs and all data to our new mobile friendly forum and social community. Well tomorrow is the big day.

Starting tomorrow, June 26 at 7 AM Eastern standard time, we will begin migrating data over to our new community. This process will likely take a couple of days. During the first phase of the migration, you will see this forum with a notice at the top. You will be able to access all of the information however, you will not be able to login or post anything new during this time. The notice will try to be as specific as possible letting you know approximately when the migration will be complete. During the second phase of the migration, which will likely be after the first day, you will be automatically transferred to the new, mobile friendly discussion forum and social community. There will also be a notice at the top while the migration is going on. This notice will try to be as specific as possible letting you know approximately when the migration will be complete so that you can login and begin posting on the new forum.

Once the new community is ready with all user profiles, private messages, forum posts, blogs, images, videos, etc, the notification at the top of the new community will be removed and you will be able to login, post and new members can join.

When we are live, you will be able to login with the same username and password as you have been. For those of you having problems logging in, there will be a note with my email address and phone number giving you the option to contact me for quick help. Please email help@hairtransplantnetwork.com or call 954-558-0579 if you are having problems logging into the new discussion forum community after we go live.

The URL of the new for him will be exactly the same as the current one so you don’t have to memorize any new website addresses. All of the old URLs associated with discussion forum topics will also automatically redirect to the new forum topic URLs.

We know that change isn’t always easy however, we expect that once you get used to this new, mobile friendly forum that you will find it much more user-friendly, easy to use and more cosmetically appealing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this topic or send me an email at the email address above.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill

Really happy to read this. I've tried using the forum on my phone in the past and it's a bit of a headache, so thanks for taking this on. Really looking forward to this. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

I have had the opportunity to see the new site and test it, I can attest to the fact that it will be a big improvement. Great for the community.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.