H&W

zmmey

I just had surgery with Dr Hasson today. You are safe in either hands of Dr Wong or Hasson to be honest, and in my opinion amongst the best physicians in the world. The entire team at Hasson and Wong were entirely welcoming, friendly, and very professional. I have not heard of any complaints during any of my research. Check out their website for further details. Once you have taken an initial consultation, they are likley to assign you a doc depending on your circumstances

GOOD LUCK!!

Guest wanthairs

I am 8 months post op after a 3700 graft procedure from Dr. hasson. We tried for 4500 but I didnt have any more. As far as I can see my results so far are excellent.

I Think both are great surgeons, and if the rest of the HT docs (non coalition, obviously) were half as good as these guys then there wouldn't be a need for so much repair work.

However, in my opinion, I feel Dr Hasson's work is a bit better as he is more aggressive when appropriate, which gives a more dramatic transformation. What are everyone else's thought's on this?

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

I think you are in great hands with either doctor for hairlines, crowns, midscalp, temple points, donor,... you get the idea. icon_wink.gif

Whoever you choose is ultimately your decision and only you can determine if one is better than the other for your particular case, by doing a lot of research on previous patients.

I have a preference for Dr. Hasson, but I think both are at the height of the hair transplant industry at the moment.

We can talk about hairlines and temples refinement preferences, or the fact they chose not to adopt what I call "the wall of hair" effect, also the fact they chose not to perform FUE yet, etc, etc, then they have some serious competition among a few top docs...

But when it comes to 4000-5000 and more grafts AND high percentage of growth HT's, they have no competition. That's their niche.

More grafts harvesting means higher chances of filling the crown. And they artistically fill these crowns like no others.

They not only inspire people, they also inspire most HT doctors.

I hate to look like a fan or a cheerleader in general, so I just express my conclusions after years of research and experiments.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Dr. Hassan is good with crown work... and Dr. Wong the frontal thirds or halves, not sure about he temples.. again since they have been working together for decade(s), i am sure both mastered each others specialty.

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135