Two FUE Hair Transplants - 5992 grafts - at HDC with Dr. Maras

Seesaw

On 9/11/2020 at 2:38 AM, Steeeve said:

@Seesaw Your continued results are remarkable and Completely unremarkable. These are both compliments! It’s remarkable to us forum members following along with your journey. From your starting point to where you are now...? Bro, it’s amazing. It has completely reframed your face.

When I say it’s completely unremarkable that’s because anybody you meet for the first time from here on out is never going to look at you and say, “that guy has had a hair transplant.” No, you will look totally unremarkable to them. You’re just going to be a guy with an awesome, totally natural looking, full head of hair.

Your donor looks really good short. I believe your crown will show more signs of progress until 12 to 18 months, as well.

Man, I’m seriously impressed with this result. Congratulations!

Steeeve, thank you very much. This is the best comment I have received on my thread and I appreciate your words and compliments. 

You picked up on something that my family members have frequently said, that my hair looks very natural, and almost exactly how I looked like 10-15 years ago. The “unremarkability” and how natural the result came out, was the biggest success factor in their eyes. You made me appreciate that even more with your comment.

I am definitely giving the crown a few more months before passing final judgment. Best wishes to you on your hair restoration journey! 

On 9/14/2020 at 2:31 AM, Fahri said:

Thank you for sharing your journey with us, its much appreciated. Your transformation is inspiring, you must be over the moon!

My pleasure! Thanks for reading. I am certainly happy with the result. 

• Valued Contributor
17 hours ago, Seesaw said:

Steeeve, thank you very much. This is the best comment I have received on my thread and I appreciate your words and compliments. 

You picked up on something that my family members have frequently said, that my hair looks very natural, and almost exactly how I looked like 10-15 years ago. The “unremarkability” and how natural the result came out, was the biggest success factor in their eyes. You made me appreciate that even more with your comment.

I am definitely giving the crown a few more months before passing final judgment. Best wishes to you on your hair restoration journey! 

You’re very welcome @Seesaw! I’m just commenting on what I’m seeing! 🙂🏻