Best Docs In Europe and Uk????

Balboa

when i decide on my next HT i dont want to traval far as it skinted me last time with hotel costs and flights etc and just the overall outcome of travaling so far was anoying when i never even had chance to check the place out due to being stuck in hotel room

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa,

I've already moved your post to the "Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews" section of the forum where it belongs. Please don't delete it and then re-create it in the wrong section.

I will be moving this thread again after you have a chance to read my message :-)

Thanks,

Bill

No worries Balboa. I figured you and I were just operating at the same time here :-)

If you are considering hair transplantation in the UK or Europe, I'd strongly consider consulting with:

Dr. Bessam Farjo and Dr. Nilofer Farjo who often operate together on their patients

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Devroye

Dr. Kulahci

You can find several examples of their work by browsing their profiles, our patient websites, and on our forum.

There's certainly nothing wrong with traveling to get a quality hair transplant. But in my opinion, these physicians are doing excellent work in Europe and certainly worth considering.

Best wishes,

Bill

Balboa,

Dr. Feller does not do hair transplants in the UK. You'd have to travel to New York if you're interested in having surgery with him. However, if you're interested, you can always talk to and possibly meet with Spex who works for Dr. Feller.

There are a lot of excellent physicians worth considering and the choice is very personal. If you read through my hair restoration story, you'll see who I chose and why. However, you will ultimately have to decide who you're most impressed with by looking through photos, videos, meeting patients in person (if possible), and consulting with physicians.

I think the 4 I mentioned above would be an excellent place to start.

Best wishes,

Bill

looking at those docs profiles and results think ill have to definatly look into more detail about Feriduni

i likd the results pics the hairlines are very good kind of what i wanted in the firstplace

but like i said i will look and look and look some more when it comes to choosing a doc now after my first bad experiance

can i ask you out of those names you gave me who you think is the best or would you say there equal?

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I'd also add in Dr. DevRoye to your list of European docs.

Ultimately, Balb, since this is such a make or break surgery for you, I'd hate to see you make a decision with geography being a *primary* factor, *regardless* of who you choose. I would consult with a variety of clinics -- some close, some not so close -- and at the end let geography play a determining factor that you can weigh against your individual impressions of the docs in question.

Since you have done FUE, and given your circumstance as Bspot has mentioned, you should look into some who are pro-active in both FUE and strip, IMHO. Feriduni, DevRoye, Feller, Shapiro, e.g.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

You should look at Dr. Bisanga as well. He does both methods, does not push one over the other.

Take your time Balboa....your going to make a proper decision mate....then you can say "Adrian, We did it!!!!"

icon_biggrin.gif

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Dr Bisanga does some very good FUE work, and I've recently seen some cases from a Dr Keser in Turkey (OK, not Europe but close) which are excellent. However, I haven't heard enough about that doctor yet to really vouch for him, and I'm not sure what his standing is on this website.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

its a tricky one as i need someone who is very well known for there repair work also. i need a very good all round doc i suppose i dont mind travelng if its going to make a world of diffrence it would just be nice to be able to go home after surgary rather than being stuck in a hotel room im so impressed with hasson and wong but then again im still undecided on fue and strip. the aramni clinic has realy put me against FUE but maybe other docs can do it proply

LOL @ B spot for the rocky comment

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I've literally just had hair removed from the hairline with Dr Bisanga and although all of my scabs havent gone yet, I'm confident that there will be zero visible scarring. Where the scabs have fallen off I cant see any scarring or white dot marks.

Balboa,

Though there are a handful of clinics out there doing quality FUE work, do know that most reputable physicians still agree that FUE is less consistent than strip as a whole. Despite what some have said, some patients simply aren't candidates (too much hair loss and not enough donor, donor hair is too fragile to survive the additional forces placed on the follicle during extraction, etc.).

The only real advantage to FUE is that you aren't leve with a linear scar in the back and sides of your scalp afterwards. However, many strip scars are so minimal that they're concealed very well even with short hair.

I'm not trying to persuade you one way or the other, just trying to give you some more information to think about.

All the Best,

Bill

Spark, do you think you'll document your result(s) w/ Bisanga? I've always been extremely impressed with that clinic, particularly their aggressive FUE work, and think it's a shame that they haven't involved themselves in this forum, and as a result there are few if any Bisanga patients who post.

Anyways, I think Balboa is in an interesting but not necessarily terrible spot -- and I'd just reiterate that I'd consult with a *variety* of world-class clinics, preferably ones who are pro-active in both strip and FUE, get their prognoses, compare and contrast them, and *then* allow travel to come into play.

Feller, SMG, Hasson+Wong, DevRoye, Bisanga I think would be an excellent 5 to consult with.

I don't think Balb's distrust in FUE is unfounded, and since he needs maximum reliability and effect this go-around, it's a tough call.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

thanks for the posts guys becuase of my scaring lumps to the recipiant site will this hinder the growth of more grafts going into that area? also with one of the top docs will i risk shedding some of my exsisting transplanted grafts when going into that area again as i dont want to risk loosing the transplanted grafts i have as Scorpion is having issues he had a 3000 strip with armani and then had 2 lots of fue to the front and the last fue session made allot of his strip and previous fue grafts fall out and its not coming back at a fast rate atall i no it was aramni but what could armani have done wrong when he put those extra grafts into the previously transplanted site? thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Thana, I will definatly be documenting my my entire repair, as I'm sure I will get a good result. I'm going back to Dr Bisanga again in mid Nov to get some addtional grafts removed from the hairline, some that have regrown from the last removal (angles so bad its hard to know exactly how to insert the fue tool), some that may have been in resting phase.

Then I plan to go back in Feb next year to finish off for good. I mean that, I wont have anymore Ht surgery after my hairline gets redefined next Feb. I've managed to not lose anymore hair since 2002 and if I do start to thin in the future, I dont care, at least I've had my scar filled so I can go considerably shorter. HT was a mistake but I'm trying to move on and get a satisfactory result. At least I'll have a sweet hairline to frame my face.

i do think the hairline i the most imprortant of all, like you said if it frames your face well it makes you better looking, i could live with a bald crown aslong as the hairline and top were filled well

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Originally posted by Balboa:

i do think the hairline i the most imprortant of all, like you said if it frames your face well it makes you better looking, i could live with a bald crown aslong as the hairline and top were filled well

I agree to an extent, but I think you can lose more from the hairline than the crown before people notice that you're a 'bald guy'.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

dr bisanga is a verry good ht doctor

seems nobody says anything about prohairclinic ?

i'm planning my ht there on 5th april 2010...

as far as i have seen on youtube there results are verry good : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBE4x3m1snU&feature=PlayList&p=D1A0974087333D90&index=1

on our belgium hairforum (http://www.haarweb.nl)there are many happy patients of there, also there price/quality is as far as i have seen the best

after the first 1000 grafts price drops to 1,5 euro/graft... verry intresting for people that seeking mega-session fue , sinds the clinic only offers fue , there verry skilled in the fue procedure sinds they do only fue

i have also have had a prp session there , and a consultation talk for a ht and a verry realistic presentation of what is possible , no promise of full teenage hair again but verry honnest opinion of what is possible

just wanne say this , i was more a visitor on this forum , but i want to add this to this posts sinds it is about good clinics in europe...

i'm active member on haarweb,hairlosstalk , hairlosshelp and visitor on this site and regrowth

i will post pictures here when my ht is done (5th april)

• 2 weeks later...