1800+ Grafts FUE on frontal and temples area 5-15-18

• Administrators

Who was your surgeon?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, phegotgame14 said:

Just wanted to update this for others. Im about 9 months. Satisfied but one more procedure for 1000 grafts to the same spot and I think I'd be good. 

20190223_100149.jpg

20190223_100059.jpg

Thanks for the update, result looks good in the pics you included. Congrats! 

Any chance you could post a few more pics?

Pre-op, closer shots of the current hairline and overall result from different angles, etc? 

Whats your age? On meds?

always helpful to have a better feel for the overall, big picture. 

Thanks and good luck! 

Dr Nader is is a good guy. He does do conservative work and looking at your post op pics I could see the density was not where many young patents want who pull their hair backwards when they style it ideally would like. That's not a knock on him. It is just his style and just like Rahal IMHO packs hairlines too dense...they both have their style of doing things. But some guys like that and nobody is right or wrong. I think Dr. N does a great job of trying to work within patients budgets and sometimes that means density gets stretched to try and cover an area on a budget. I have never sen Dr, N waste grafts..that's for sure. If you read lots of posts. Many docs are doing way over 2000 grafts on young guys hairlines. Long term I think that's a bad idea. But it is what it is and to get it really dense, I agree, you would need probably need close to 2500 or a bit more on that hairline if was completely bald to look completely full.