Manual FUE HT 4527 grafts with Iohair.com in Turkey

drazek

Background - I'm 40, I had 2000 graft FUT back in 2006 in US to repair my receding hairline. It was a good experience, but after 10 or more years, i’ve started loosing hair on my crown, so I decided to try and FUE to clean up and thicken my hairline, fill in my crown, and if possible try and hide the FUT scar.

After researching many options in Turkey, I took a suggestion of a turkish friend and chose the Institute of hair based in Istanbul as I was impressed with their results, experience and prices.

I went 1st week in December, and as someone who has had a FUT before and felt like I was on a conveyor belt, I have to say they were fantastic, I had 2 surgeons working on me, Elif and Mustafa who were super nice and very focused, so it took less time than I expected. The vibe was good in the room, I felt like I was with friends, this helped a lot over the 2 days of surgery as I felt comfortable with them.

The quality of the work surprised me and I believe they matched my natural density very well. It was clear to me they are very focused on getting it right, going the extra mile and not rushing. All in all I was well looked after and my brief stay in Turkey was a pleasant one. I'm currently 2 months in so here so here's some photos from Op date(dec 7th) til now. So far so good the redness is gone, my transplanted hair has mainly gone now as I was told, so i'm looking forward to 2-4 months when the new hairs grow again. I'll keep on posting as I go along, and questions fire away.

ps. Since op i'm on propecia, use aloe vera and coconut oil mix after showers to help heal the scalp and take msm supplement.

IMG_before.thumb.jpg.1694267d62f2972a3dbf19992b7d463e.jpg

IMG_365.thumb.jpg.daf05cf7ef5882d1199dc5a4ce27487e.jpg

IMG_3_weeks.thumb.jpg.af610ac31625d32aa41bac3394191e71.jpg

• 1 month later...

After 4 months the new hair is starting to grow, its fine for now, but I'm glad progress is being made :)

I'm in regular contact with the guys at Iohair on whatsapp, they have helped me understand the process of what to expect and when, this helps. They advised me to use rogaine foam to speed up the growth, so i've been using that too now. Looking forward to seeing more growth and thickness in the next few months.

4months.thumb.jpg.c446b580802fb9a0f2f3d396ae29ce31.jpg

• Valued Contributor
That hairline job in 2006 was considered a success?? Who was the doctor?

What about the hairline makes you think it wouldn’t have been a success in 2006 or 2007? I see no reason for it not to have been. 12 years ago there would’ve been more hair in that area and the hairline placement looks appropriate...

Drazek, I think what you’ve got going now looks like it’s on track. The work on your second procedure looks super clean. I see no evidence of an FUT scar from your first procedure.

I look forward to your updates. Happy growing. :)

Edited by Steeeve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Things have been going really well, the front has filled in really nicely, no gaps, and its looking pretty natural day to day, credit to the guys at iohair as now it looks much more balanced which was just what i wanted.

The crown area has been growing slower, but this is normal from what i'm told due to less blood flow. But thankfully its been filling in nicely this last month, so i'm excited to see the progress next few months.

Thanks for the feedback!

WhatsApp-Image-2018-April-5.jpg.f9b56eaa72e7d3ef319a035bd5ad0f93.jpg

That hairline job in 2006 was considered a success?? Who was the doctor?

American (also Western in general) surgeons seem to get away with terrible results and no one ever seems to criticise them solely because they're American and have a medical degree. Fact is that like you say it's obviously a horrible result and even plenty of $2000 Turkish clinics do better work on a consistent basis.

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2018 at 8:10 PM, Lt. Dangle said:
On 6/16/2018 at 7:26 PM, JeanLDD said:

How much per graft?

Hello, I am a consultant at IOH, it is 1,5 euros per graft, but the total price might depend to the graft number, in order to contact us you can send us an email info@iohair.com

Have a nice day :)

On 8/9/2018 at 12:45 AM, True said:

Can you please show us a close-up of your hairline??

On 8/7/2018 at 10:56 AM, Iohair said:

Hello, I am a consultant at IOH, it is 1,5 euros per graft, but the total price might depend to the graft number, in order to contact us you can send us an email info@iohair.com

Have a nice day :)

On 7/1/2018 at 8:10 PM, Lt. Dangle said:
On 6/16/2018 at 7:26 PM, JeanLDD said:

How much per graft?

the actual results are here ----> http://www.iohair.site