is hasson the best american hairtransplant surgeon?

Dr. Hasson is not American...but I guess he is North American. Personally I would place Dr. Hasson as one the very top elite hair transplant surgeons in North America. I can personally vouch for his outstanding facility and large group of experienced full time technicians.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

it's coming down to subjective placement when ranking doctors so whether someone has Dr Hasson 1, 2, or 5, doesn't matter as much as how you rank him in your mind based on the research you've done. By any measure he's in the top echelon of hair surgeons worldwide.

In my own opinion and seeing the work of many top surgeons, I cannot say that any one of them should be considered as the "top one". Enough of them fit into that category.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

depends on who you ask and what expertise you're talking about, ie. mega-sessions, hairline designs, FUE vs FUT.... there are many exceptional top notch North American doctors, Hasson being one of them, but my list would include doctors Wong, Rahal, Konior, Shapiro, Feller, and certainly a few more that I would have no hesitation going with for hair restoration surgery.

These days there is a nice selection of doctors who are considered to be at the top of the industry. Personal requirements or preferences are what make us choose one over another.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

To expand on what I said: the choice is often one of matching your needs to a particular doctor's approach to hair restoration and their skill set. I chose Dr Rahal for his very natural, dense hairlines which are considered to be the best. You'll often hear talk of a "Rahal hairline" - that's what I wanted and that's what I got.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

For FUE hair transplant, Dr Juan Couto is better than Hasson!

His wait time for foreign patients is so long that he is not a realistic option for folks outside of Europe. Same issue with Freitas. Also their post op pics are incredibly bloody.