Hair Transplant Doctor Pricing Page

Markee

Came across this HT pricing page I never seen it posted here thought it might be helpful ?

Wondering do the prices look accurate ?

All Hair Transplant Doctor Pricing - My Hair Transplant Cost

From the prices I know, they do seem to be fairly accurate but they probably need a slight percentage adjustment to take into account current exchange rates against the US Dollar.

Edited by Shera

• Moderators

I would view that price list as an approximate range of what kind of pricing you can expect rather than exact prices. Prices are going to change over time and exchange rates are going to vary daily. There are also some places that may give a discount if you travel far to get there or they may adjust the pricing depending on the amount of grafts being done.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

That looks like a pretty comprehensive list and from what I can tell, fairly accurate - especially with the US/Canadian surgeons. Around $8/graft FUE is pretty standard here.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56