Recommendation?

Hi all-

I am looking to get a hair transplant in the near future (a year or so).

I am in on the East Coast but I travel to the West Coast very frequently and, frankly, distance doesn't mean anything to me. I just want to stick to North America/Canada.

I have consulted who Konior who is my top choice- but the wait is quite long.

I am also reaching out to Cooley, Gabel and Hasson/Wong.

Anybody else who should be on my radar? Are these gentlemen all comparable?

(Feel free to PM me if it is easier to discuss that way)

Oh and cost is not an issue. As in... I'll bite the bullet and pay premium for the best.

Thanks!

Harry

Harry,

Welcome to our hair restoration discussion forum. All the physicians you mentioned are top notch and recommended by this community. To see all the physicians we recommend, click here. To see how our community prescreens surgeons and our physician selection standards, click here.

The best way to narrow it down is to consult with each surgeon and view examples of their results. You can click the links above to view more examples of their results or search/browse this forum.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 months later...

I’ve had a procedure with Ron Shapiro but results were not achieved, but it was not his fault. I’ve been working through scalp issues, with Dr. Konior for the last 2 years. He pointed me in the direction of a great dermatologist, on the West Coast, that specialized in hair loss. I worked with her for the next two years. I made trips back to Chicago for Dr Konior opinion on progress. I’m happy to say that this week I’ve booked a procedure with Dr. Konior. What I’m trying to say, is he didn’t have to put up with me over this period, not knowing whether or not I could ever receive a procedure, but he did. He is everything good about his profession and I have faith that he will do everything possible to get it right. Getting to know him over this period, I know that he doesn’t take his patient’s results lightly.