Is my donor hair good enough? Pic shown

It looks like you're thinning downwards from the crown and also a bit lower down in the donor area. I went and found your other thread and the thinning in these areas is more obvious with the shorter hair length. It's also clear that your hair is below average density throughout the donor area.

I think you'd need to be seen in person by any doctor you choose so that they could take a closer look. Your donor hair supply is without a doubt on the low side, so be aware that complete coverage and higher densities are going to be impossible.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

You do need those sorts of numbers but I don't think your scalp donor alone will supply it, so yeah, you'll have to go down the route of alternative donor sources like beard hair to get the coverage you need. It will be quite a commitment in time and money.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hi Triotex,

I would go along with your graft estimates.

You will need more than one surgery and you will need to utilise body grafts.

Feel free to contact me in the UK if you are considering Dr Bhatti.

As mentioned, this is going to be a huge time commitment and a pretty hefty financial investment. Not only that, but however you proceed, make sure that you're maintaining realistic expectations when it comes to what sort of result you'll be able to achieve.

I would strongly encourage you to consider going the buzz cut route to see if that's something you could find yourself happy with. If it is, you could save yourself a lot of money and stress (and potential disappointment, depending on how well you manage those expectations). And regardless, get at least a couple of in person consultations with some reputable surgeons and really take the time to do as much research as possible.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

It can be done and if your motivation is strong enough and you have the cash and can't bear to be completely bald - then yes.

Anything short of that I probably wouldn't.

Good luck on your journey if you go through with it!