Wong February 16

Capello

hello everyone, it's 5;30 am. yesterday's procedure went very well. I got to the office at around 6:20 am and and finished at 9 pm. I actually slept very well considering and there has been no swelling. The total graft count was 5881 with a break down of 1281 singles, 3513 Doubles, 1087 triples (11568 total hairs). Heading back to the Dr.s office today for a wash and then will be flying back to the east coast. Everything that has been mentioned on this forum about Dr. Wong and his staff and facility is right on! The experience is exactly what I had anticipated. I would recommend Dr. Wong without hesitation.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Capello! I'm a really big fan of Dr. Wong's work, so I'm very confident that it will turn out amazing. I see that your density was slightly below the average of 2.2 hairs per follicular unit though, but with the number of grafts moved that should be a relative non issue. Do you by chance have any post op pics of the donor area as well as an idea about how many centimeters were covered? Also, if you don't mind disclosing, how old are you? If I read your profile page right correctly, you began losing your hair at age 22 but it stopped around 32? If that's accurate, it would appear as though you had very aggressive loss in only 10 years.

Congratualtions Capello!

Your transplant looks FANTASTIC.

Dr Wong always delivers amazing results.

And RESULTS is what everyone is looking for in a hair transplant.

-

1st Transplant: 5,485 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

2nd Transplant: 3,100 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

3rd Transplant: 5,035 grafts with Dr Sanusi Umar

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

• 3 months later...

Congratulations. Things really look to be moving on. What a transformation at only 4 months. Obviously, a good way to go yet, but that close up of your head down, looks great.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...