Wong February 16

Capello

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joe,

Yes, I have. I sent you an email a while back, not sure if you received it? I've spoken to Mike. Will be flying in from the East Coast Sunday evening. I saw your scalp exercises on line. I think my scalp is pretty flexible from what I can tell; there's a lot of movement. Anyways, I guess I'll see you guys on February 16!

Capello (nice name sei italiano); You are in good hands with Dr. Wong. Good luck!!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Excellent. My parents are italian as well. There are many H&W patients that come from Italy, some of them famous.

I wish you the best and if I am in the area I will come by and say hello.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

i had my ht by the other half of H&W with dr hasson. great experience, hope these tips help.

rtc

BEFORE HT

1. Get a massage the night before. It's good for the mind & the back the will be sitting for hours & hours. You must remain very still for a very long period. This is my #1 tip.

2. Get a travel pillow for flight & sleeping; it's a must even if you don't travel. It will keep your head elevated from pillow while grafts are at a unsettled stage. Do a search on Google. Many airports sell them but try to get in advance.

3. Buy whatever you need before going for ht. You will not want to shop with a swollen face. The clerks may throw the milk & eggs at your 'bigface' in fear.

4. Take a sleeping pill the night before to get a good night's sleep. Your mind will not let you sleep & will be filled with many thoughts & anxieties.

5. If you can have a friend or loved one with you. It's an exhausting day & you will be better off with some to watch over you or run errands.

6. Bring a loose hat or bandana or 2 with you as spares. They could get bloody. Make sure they are new or washed you do not want to get infected.

7. See the doctor the day before surgery if possible to go over what will be done. It gives you time to think about suggestions & may save you from a hasty decision.

8. Have doctor's office wash your hair every day you are still in town. They do it best & will also see any problems that can be nipped in the bud.

9. Think of how you will be hiding ht or telling everyone about it. Have a plan for both ways as you may change your mind after procedure. I did.

10. Trim your nails before ht &/or wear socks over your hands to keep from scratching at night. i did this for about a week after surgery.

11. Make sure you get Lidocaine or something to numb for staple removal day before you leave doctors office. The only thing I could buy over the counter was very ineffective for pain.

12. Buy a soft toothbrush to keep area around staples clean. Gently get rid of any blood buildup, which will help with staple removal.

13. Do scalp exercises if you are sure you are getting HT. Start as early as possible even months in advance. Every minute you do them might mean more grafts & less tightness after surgery.

14. Keep a hat or bandana on doorknob. Nothing more embarrassing then answering the door naked headed & getting weird look from the UPS guy.

15. Get a buzzcut and/or start wearing a hat weeks before surgery. You will get all those stares & questions answered while not acting so nervous. After HT someone may pick up your body language real easy & know something is up

More tips to come as I think of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Youll be in great hands. You will reap the rewards of your researcha nd choice of a dop doc. Congratulations and good luck. Im sure that you will love the results that are oh so close now. Remember to keep us all updated on how things are.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

im also very interested in doing an hair transplant, if ill do it im thinkin to in hanson and wong, does anyone can tell me the price per graft in there? i know theres a discount after 1500 or 2000 grafts, thank you

I noticed that in dr rahal the prices are in canadian dolars, so its more cheap, i use Euro

Hello All,

I decided to postpone my procedure to June 29. I had a week off from work for healing and didn't think that would be enough time. I am a teacher and have plenty of time (10 weeks) to heal after school gets out. I really wanted to get it done as soon as possible because of how long it takes to grow, but decided it would be best to just wait. Good Luck justgrow and please keep us posted on your results! Thanks everyone for your support and advice. Best!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Capello,

I am 4 weeks out of the procedure and have to say that things have went great so far......

I think you will be extemely pleased w/ your choice of Doctors and support staff!!!!!

Best of luck, and shoot me any questions you may have....

BT

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck!

You are in good hands!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!