Question about transplantation

or9177

not enough info to answer, are you on meds, how long have you been losing, is your hair loss stabilized or are you continuing to lose. Do you have a family history of hair loss, how significant if yes? for some 26 years old, surgery can be fine, for others it may be way too early. In general the longer you can hold off and the longer you've been on meds the better

Or9177,

Take some clear pictures under natural daylight if possible on your phone or tablet. When posting reply,scroll down and you will see just below the text box, a link to 'Manage Attachmen'. Click on the link. You will then be given option to upload pictures from your photo library. Hope that helps.

Just on the hairloss front. You are very young to consider a HT. Idealy you have a HT when the loss is stabilised, which can be in your 30s or 40s. Medication at your age, would be something I would get started ASAP. The Meds will stabilise your loss while you consider your options. Have a review of Yaz89, he was of a similar age to you when he started his journey.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

I agree with most everyone above. Yes..26 is quite young but many in their mid-20s have procedures done. Consult with a good reputable surgeon and get their advice. Try to upload some photos here and we can offer our opinions based on our own personal experiences. We understand your frustrations with hair loss but be patient and certainly make a well informed decision.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.