~1600 FUE Dr. Konior on Sept 7, 2017

TimeForAction

On 8/2/2018 at 9:06 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thanks for updating is everything looks great, so your plan was to get a hairline but not densely packed because of the crown?

I actually would like to understand your reasoning here as well. You intentionally asked Konior not to pack as densely because of thinning at your crown?

On 8/20/2018 at 12:56 PM, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

I agree that your results are looking really nicely  so far. If you could post some closer up pictures showing the top of your scalp, outside or inside, that would be great.   Things will continue to improve for another six months or so. 

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill

I will do more close up inside pics in the next 2 weeks at 1 year mark

Yes I have noticed a  continued difference in the last few weeks, thanks for the encouragement.

On 8/26/2018 at 3:18 AM, bismarck said:

I actually would like to understand your reasoning here as well. You intentionally asked Konior not to pack as densely because of thinning at your crown?

Hi Bismarck

I suppose I should have clarified-  we didn't talk about density at all (although I am very familiar with it from reading forums). I refrained from bringing up density....rather I asked Dr. Konior for a hairline and a natural result , trusting his expert judgement.

Given my significant crown loss, I think I have managed. to achieve that.  If I stopped now, it would be a satisfactory result based on the 2 things I asked for.   But of course hair greed sets in.   I would consider increasing density in future procedures, but only after addressing some temple and crown loss first.  Those are just my feelings on the matter, I know everyone has their own opinion. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is a picture I took in early Jan 2019, about 16 months after my initial approx 1500 graft procedure, that's the comparison picture from before my procedure. Keep in my mind I keep my hair buzzed to #2 on top and #0a on the sides due to my crown loss.  You can compare to earlier photos in this thread. The only thing I noticed after month 9 or 10 was a change in the quality of the hair.

I went for a second procedure with Dr. Konior on Jan 23 last Wednesday.  

mail2.jpg

jan2019crop3.jpeg

Edited by TimeForAction

On 1/27/2019 at 8:27 PM, TimeForAction said:

Here is a picture I took in early Jan 2019, about 16 months after my initial approx 1500 graft procedure, that's the comparison picture from before my procedure. Keep in my mind I keep my hair buzzed to #2 on top and #0a on the sides due to my crown loss.  You can compare to earlier photos in this thread. The only thing I noticed after month 9 or 10 was a change in the quality of the hair.

I went for a second procedure with Dr. Konior on Jan 23 last Wednesday.  

mail2.jpg

jan2019crop3.jpeg

Nice, you got a lot of coverage for those 1600 grafts.

I would love to see it grown out a few inches.

What did ya'll do last  wed.???