Dr Lupanzula - any reservations or concerns?

I have read nothing but positive things about him and the clinic. He seems to be relatively new on the scene (?) so while there are great examples posted by the clinic not many patient experiences from members on this forum. My communication has been very honest and clear with the clinic.

Are there any reservations or things I should be aware of before I put down a non-refundable deposit? Including, why I may consider Bisanga over him. I am giving more weight to Lupanzula because he has less technician involvement compared to Bisanga in the actual surgery.

If you aren't comfortable discussing it here publicly feel free to PM me.

Your help is much appreciated.

I had excellent work done by Dr Bisanga but I would have absolutely no reservations going to Dr Lupanzula. I believe he is one of the premier fue docs in the world and I would rank Dr Bisanga right there with him so you won't make a wrong choice with either doc. In the end go with the guy who you trust more, feel understands your wants better, you like the results of more, and don't get distracted so much by how much of what surgery one does vs another. A great result with a little more tech involvement is still a great result and both have proven they can deliver top notch work.

I always encourage everyone to do their homework, research the doctors before/after photos or videos and go with the doctor you're most comfortable with. Sounds like you have been doing this. Use of technicians was a factor for me. One reason I chose Dr. Vories was because he extracts and places every graft himself. Best of luck to you. You have a lot to look forward to.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Mikeyhwk,

Thank you for your kind comments.

Palma13,

I'd like to take a moment to address some of your comments and concerns. Dr. Lupanzula has been performing hair restoration surgery for over twelve years and has been quite active in Europe as seen in the French and Spanish forums. He may be "new to the scene" in the English language forums but he's been on non-English forums for quite some time now. He has a strong following and a lot of happy patients that have shared their experiences freely. We are going to be working on bringing these testimonials to our new English language website in the coming weeks so you can see what patients have been saying about Dr. Lupanzula for several years.

If you have further questions you can continue to email us and we'll be happy to answer your questions as they are presented.

Dr Lupanzula E.

MeDiKemos Hair Transplantation

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula is recommended on Hair Transplant Network

Email: info@medikemos.com

Telephone: + 32 2 535 55 40

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation

I had my second procedure done by Dr Bisanga, he knows what he is doing and his confidence level is pretty good. I was refused FUT by two other docs recommended on this site but Dr B did it and my scar is pretty good.

The only issue with him is that he tends to complete all his work and then leaves the technicians to carry out the extraction and implantation. This leads to the work taking a long time and more importantly graft time out of the body being longer.

The issue that made me really disappointed with BHR clinic was that while paying the deposit, my bank managed to pay two lots of deposit which I did not realise until one month post procedure. However, at the end of my procedure they asked me to pay the outstanding balance without mentioning that they received twice the amount of deposit.

It took me a while to take my money back and not even received the full amount.

BHR let me down by not following my case up, currently 10months post procedure and had no follow up appointment with them.

Just to be careful when paying the deposit, they are friendly and good prior to procedure, however post HT it is hard to get any reply from them.

sultsay

I had my second procedure done by Dr Bisanga, he knows what he is doing and his confidence level is pretty good. I was refused FUT by two other docs recommended on this site but Dr B did it and my scar is pretty good.

The only issue with him is that he tends to complete all his work and then leaves the technicians to carry out the extraction and implantation. This leads to the work taking a long time and more importantly graft time out of the body being longer.

The issue that made me really disappointed with BHR clinic was that while paying the deposit, my bank managed to pay two lots of deposit which I did not realise until one month post procedure. However, at the end of my procedure they asked me to pay the outstanding balance without mentioning that they received twice the amount of deposit.

It took me a while to take my money back and not even received the full amount.

BHR let me down by not following my case up, currently 10months post procedure and had no follow up appointment with them.

Just to be careful when paying the deposit, they are friendly and good prior to procedure, however post HT it is hard to get any reply from them.

That's not what we strive for.

You got a PM from me. Please contact me with any issues/concerns/questions you have. Thank you.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com