Content after 7 hair transplants

Just thought I'd share this for discussion for anyone thinking about a transplant and that 1 would be enough, the fact is 1 will never leave you happy and even after 7 this mans hair is still probably only 30-40% of he's original density not to mention the amount of scarring he has.

Manage your expectations wisely

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/health/ive-seven-hair-transplants-now-im-finally-happy/

Well they are 2 pictures there from when he was younger and 1 after 7 procedures

Here's a whole lot more - David's been a contributor here for years and years.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186207-my-7th-hair-transplant-surgery-fue-scalp-beard-hair-fue-into-scar-prp.html

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

cheers mate, didnt realise he was on here i wonder why he decided to go public im guessing ?? if thats the case good luck to him thats what i say. Looking at hes pics im still standing by my 30-40% density crown as typical looks sparse but always will be the case with transplants, having said that hes been thru the ringer and hes happy within himself now

i wonder why he decided to go public

I believe he went public because David is an advocate for the industry and sees no reason to fall prey to a stigma - he's a cheerleader and wants to open the public's eyes that a HT can be a life changing and positive experience in most cases.

I can understand some patients desire to *hide* their faces or the fact that they had a procedure; but the more we know, the more open we are, the more accepting the general public will be.

I tell everyone I know about mine. Invariably the conversation then moves onto educating the person.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I think it's great that he's gone public. Not only does it show people that a HT can be a huge success (a lot of people still assume that the results look unnatural), it can help potential patients avoid the pitfalls.

I don't hesitate to tell people that I've had a transplant, and that includes during the period when I wasn't involved in the industry. People tend to be very surprised/amazed/impressed.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

David was the rep for Hasson and Wong under the name Garageland and works for a new doctor now. In addition to his HTs he had some temporary SMP done in his crown at one point. He's a very nice guy and knows his stuff. Another story of a HT vet paying it forward and making a career out of it!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• Administrators

David Anderson formerly known as GarageLand is a repair patient, he had previous HT's in England using old plugs that were subsequently repaired thus the need to have 7 HT's. Either way he looks fantastic, he was a Norwood 6 as well which is much different than a Norwood 2, if anything this "warning" should be more a warning to choose the right doctor rather than expectations, I don't think any Norwood 6 would think one surgery is enough.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.