When are FUE Results Most Noticeable

I'm at about six months post op with Dr Bisanga & just wondering at what point will the grafts all have grown or come up?

At six moths should I be expecting 50% growth or 75% etc I'm not really sure?

Cheers,

There's really no standard timeline for this and it varies from person to person. I was fortunate to see quite a bit of early growth so that I had made significant progress by month 6. It can take up to 12 months to see full results (and even longer for the hairs to thicken and mature) so I wouldn't be concerned at this point if you're not where you want to be. It's still relatively early.

Photos will help if you want more specific feedback/peace of mind. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hi Julius,

Here is an estimate that has been banded around this forum for some time for hair growth after transplant surgery.

3 months - 10%

4 months - 25%

5 months - 40%

6 months - 60%

7 months - 70%

8 months - 75%

9 months - 80%

10 months - 90%

11 months - 95%

12 months - 98%

18 months - 100%

Furthermore, you need to take into account that we are all different and we will generally grow out at our own pace, you may be an early sprouter or a late bloomer, the most important thing is to be positive and patient, your result will come.

With my own personal experience I feel that my hair continued to grow and mature even up to the 2 year mark.

Therefore at only 6 months, I think you should look forward to a lot more growth.

The time table for regrowth does vary between individuals and also subsequent procedures can be a tad bit slower growth as compared to the initial procedure.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm nearly 4 months post op my second ht and have a small area which hasn't come through otherwise the rest is doing well.

Completely normal. 4 months is so early. Stay patient and best of luck. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56