Australian Hair System Wearers

Hi there!

A couple of years back I underwent scalp micropigmentation, however after deciding that I still miss having 'hair' I am considering investing in a human hair hair replacement system.

I am hoping that there may be someone else who wears a system based around the Wollongong/Sydney area who may be able to give me advice on getting a system 'cut in'.

A google search of hairdressers who cater to hair systems has come up empty other than the companies which make you buy from them direct here in Australia.

Could someone please help me... I honestly don't even know where to start to get more info on this and having never ordered a hair system before it looks as though they come as a 'full head of hair' that needs to be cut and styled.

Thank you!

Peter from Aussie Hair is based in Sydney. Offers reasonable prices & has all the contacts you will need, ie stylists etc also based in Sydney. I have spoken with him over the phone & he sounds a genuine bloke. Wouldn't hurt to at least meet & chat with him.

Start researching on the northwest lace forum. It's a hair dealer with a lot of guys that used to have expensive contracts and now the order direct and do it on the cheap.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I wore these systems for 11 years. Stating it was a challenge is an understatement.

Trust me, you want to be in contact with a source who is competent in teaching you how to style your system, be competent to make the right adjustments that are necessary, get the density level correct that's compatible to your native density, and also be able to make the proper coloring as needed.

There is a whole lot more to it than just finding the right source to purchase your systems from.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY