Best Surgeon Northeast USA?

Hey Guys

first post here. Wanted to get some options on who is considered the best surgeon in the northeast US. I'm located in Ny close to NYC but like everything here FUE seems to be Double the price then other places.

Any suggestions would be great!

I need to do a few consultations and see which route is right for me

thanks !

Hey Guys

first post here. Wanted to get some options on who is considered the best surgeon in the northeast US. I'm located in Ny close to NYC but like everything here FUE seems to be Double the price then other places.

Any suggestions would be great!

I need to do a few consultations and see which route is right for me

thanks !

I wouldn't limit to NY or even the northeast, US flights are pretty affordable.

Do research and you will see the same names pop up over and over again, so there will be plenty to choose from.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Agreed, you have to pay a premium in NYC, whilst some of the best surgeons are close, and cheaper too. I would suggest consulting with Dr Ron Shapiro in Minnesota, Dr Konior in Chicago, Dr Rahal in Ottawa (Canada I know), and Dr Hasson in Vancouver. If you have your heart set on FUE, then I would look into Europe with the likes of Feriduni, Lorenzo, and Erdogan. I also live in NYC and ended up traveling for my 2nd procedure.

I know a lot of people love asking which surgeon is "best", but the reality is, this question is as much subjective as it is objective. The truth is we recommend a lot of outstanding surgeons, many of which are in the Northeast USA region. I recommend visiting our list of recommended hair transplant surgeons, viewing each of their profiles and results, researching them on this forum and consulting the ones that interest you the most. You may also want to find a physician by area to see if this helps you.

Best wishes,

Bill

The best surgeon is the one that does the surgical aspects of surgery and to do so ethically and keeping patient safety in mind. There are a few in USA, Europe, Spain, India, Thailand, Pakistan, Middle East, etc. Bill actually had fantastic work from Hasson & Wong in Vancouver. They have been putting out some great work.

As Spanker said, don't get tunnel vision about a particular region, go where the best surgeon for you is. A cross country flight isn't impractical or burdensome to get the procedure done correctly.

I personally traveled from Austin to Portland twice.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016