Dr. Erdogan vs Dr. Lorenzo

Hi All,

I am a NW 5 30 y.o. stabilized hair loos for the past 2 years and am looking into getting a FUE procedure with either of the above mentioned.

I've seen some consistently great results from both and don't think i could really go wrong with either.

However, i seem to realize that Dr Erdogan is a bit more aggressive with grafts then Dr Lorenzo, not that it may have much of a difference as i am a higher NW.

Curious to see what the current opinion is on these two doctors or if there are others to throw in the mix that are world class.

thanks.

I respect Dr Erdogans work and think he's a top 5 fue surgeon so lots of respect but I've said it before when somebody asked a similar question, if I was a high norwood and needed to get max results out of my available grafts, there is no doc outside of possibly Cuoto who I'd go to other than Lorenzo. His hairlines aren't as exciting as other docs but he seems to deliver a full head of hair starting with less than any other doc I've seen.

Hi All,

I am a NW 5 30 y.o. stabilized hair loos for the past 2 years and am looking into getting a FUE procedure with either of the above mentioned.

I've seen some consistently great results from both and don't think i could really go wrong with either.

However, i seem to realize that Dr Erdogan is a bit more aggressive with grafts then Dr Lorenzo, not that it may have much of a difference as i am a higher NW.

Curious to see what the current opinion is on these two doctors or if there are others to throw in the mix that are world class.

thanks.

Agree with the other poster. Personally I think Lorenzo is outright bad at hairlines but I think most would agree he's still at the top end of high norwood case doctors, even taking into account FUT surgeons. Erdogan would be a much better choice for a second surgery if you had enough remaining donor to revise things and perfect the hairline.

Also, would anyone know between the 2 doctors who has the shorter wait time. Im in Europe in September and October and aim to have my procedure then.

Ive had correspondence with Lorenzo before and found it would take awhile for the clinic to redpond, so assume wait period may be longer then Dr Erdogan.

Also, would anyone know between the 2 doctors who has the shorter wait time. Im in Europe in September and October and aim to have my procedure then.

Ive had correspondence with Lorenzo before and found it would take awhile for the clinic to redpond, so assume wait period may be longer then Dr Erdogan.

September and October of what year lol...Lorenzos got somewhere around a 2 yr waiting list.

Erdogan is far easier to get an appointment with but I would get to booking now if you want to make sure you can lock in something for your travel dates.

September and October of what year lol...Lorenzos got somewhere around a 2 yr waiting list.

Erdogan is far easier to get an appointment with but I would get to booking now if you want to make sure you can lock in something for your travel dates.

Lorenzo in my past email said waiting list was 6-8 months this was December last year.

Im actually thinking of getting Erdogan do around 3k grafts and use for the frontal area and possibly down the track see if i xan book Lorenzo and see what i can achieve in terms of coverage with the remaining available donor area.

You may be right, I was going off info I read on the spanish forums saying that the wait was 2 yrs. I have a consult in with him to touch up my crown that I sent in about a week and a half ago so I should hear from them soon, I'll update with what I hear. Regardless it'll be easier to get in with Erdogan between the 2.

Finding it quite hard to get back in contact with Dr Erdogan or Lorenzo, have not heard back any response to my emails.

Anyone know what the average turn around is for communication?

thanks.

Finding it quite hard to get back in contact with Dr Erdogan or Lorenzo, have not heard back any response to my emails.

Anyone know what the average turn around is for communication?

thanks.

I can't say for Erdogan, haven't reached out to him in a couple years since my initial consult but Lorenzo is about 2 weeks to hear back from him, and it's a quick day or 2 turnaround if corresponding with Pilar, and I've booked my date with him you were correct waiting list is shorter than I was led to believe on the spanish forums, it's about 6 months.

I can't say for Erdogan, haven't reached out to him in a couple years since my initial consult but Lorenzo is about 2 weeks to hear back from him, and it's a quick day or 2 turnaround if corresponding with pilar.

Hmm, ive normally found pilar quite prompt to respond too, but, communication seems to have slowed down when ive reached out again .

I Was close to booking Dr Lorenzo last time but personal issues came up where i couldn't travel, hope the clinic did not take offense.