How long to continue high dose of biotin and MSM after HT

MSM until your native hair grows back to the level you are satisfied with (speeds up growth), Biotin regular or low dosage forever as it's cheap and strengthens hair. 5000mcg is a nice affordable daily dose of Biotin.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

These are inert and have no impact on hair growth. How long to take them is up to you.

I can't be certain that they helped or didn't but my transplant has grown out very well and I kept up both even now, into my 7th month. For the cost of a transplant, the peanuts it costs to use these supps even if their help is incremental at best, is probably a safe hedge. And if it does help to an appreciable degree, bonus.

Some swear by these supplements while others say they made no difference whatsoever.

Only you can judge for yourself and if you conclude they are beneficial towards your final result, then by all means continue.

After one full year, really not necessary to continue them IMHO.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thank you all.

Difficult to say if that have made any difference, its just I hate taking supplements etc (no rational reason why) but think I'll keep them up until at least 6 months

Cheers