What kind of workout 2 month after fut.

Guys, it's been 2 months since my second fut. Can't feel the scar anymore and all sensitive is back.

What kind of exercise can I start to do lighty?

I will avoid crunches, push ups ok? Bench press?

Mosd,

At 2 months post-op you can pretty much resume just about everything. But I personally like to err on the side of caution. When it comes to heavy weightlifting, use common sense. In other words, if you feel a strain or it's stretching the donor area, you may want to wait longer to do it. Personally, I waited 3 to 4 months to do any bench pressing, not because the weight was too heavy, but because by resting my head on the bench and lifting, I felt it stretching my donor area. Personally, I would avoid any type of activities that involve significant movement of the donor area that in a way emulate scalp exercises (an exercises of stretching the donor area to prepare it for surgery).

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill gives sound advice here, but ultimately follow your specific doctor's post op instructions in the matter.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

At 2 months post-op you can resume almost all forms of exercise. I would still try tom avoid the chin to chest movements as there is still internal healing and scar formation occurring. This type of motion could put unnecessary stress on donor area and possible widen the scar.

So pull ups and squats should be ok?
Ask your physician, I'm personally a little bit weary of the stress that pull up motions may put on your scar.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Ask your physician, I'm personally a little bit weary of the stress that pull up motions may put on your scar.

if you tilt your head backwards is it really going to put any pressure on it?

At 2 mos you should be able to do pretty much anything unless you are working out in an exceptionally vigorous and extreme manner.

Even if the scar is still somewhat red?