Erdogan, Yaman or Feriduni

rdg1982

I have shortlisted to these three and opinions welcome.

I want to get it right first time

Erdogan quotes 5000 grafts at 12500 euros in 2 days

Feriduni quotes 5600 grafts at 30000 euros over two treatments

Yaman quotes 4500 grafts at 4500 euros in 3 sessions 40-45 per sq cm in front 30-35 on back

Views welcome

I have shortlisted to these three and opinions welcome.

I want to get it right first time

Erdogan quotes 5000 grafts at 12500 euros in 2 days

Feriduni quotes 5600 grafts at 30000 euros over two treatments

Yaman quotes 4500 grafts at 4500 euros in 3 sessions 40-45 per sq cm in front 30-35 on back

Views welcome

These are very good and capable doctors. It is good to see you have done your homework. But worry more about their ability to meet your expectations and expertise than the amount of time they can finish plugging your head. Technique is more important than time.

• 2 weeks later...

Feriduni is the stand out of that list. Id rather go to Bisanga or Lupanzula than the others.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Erdogan and Feriduni over Yaman and Clinik any day.

Matt's recs are solid too.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• Administrators

IMO Erdogan is the one doctor that I see consistent work from, Feriduni I haven't seen a result from him in a while much less an actual patient review, Yaman I have seen some impressive results, but if I was to choose from those three it would definitely be Erdogan.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

IMO Erdogan is the one doctor that I see consistent work from, Feriduni I haven't seen a result from him in a while much less an actual patient review, Yaman I have seen some impressive results, but if I was to choose from those three it would definitely be Erdogan.

Hello HTsoon,

I saw your thread where you said you got FUE from Diep. In your opinion who is better at creating more density, Diep or Erdogan? If you had to start all over again, which of these doctors would have gone to?

Would you have gotten FUT or FUE?

The recommendation to views ratio is low because it's hard for people to make a recommendation as it's your list. I couldn't really comment because I wouldn't be comfortable traveling to Turkey etc. Your list strikes me as a little bit strange. One is an expensive Western clinic, the others are far cheaper Turkish clinics with differing levels of patient posted results, so I don't see a common theme here. How did you narrow it down to these three names?

My issue with Erdogan is that he quotes too many grafts, but in this case his estimate matches the others. Additionally, his work looks quite consistent with plenty of patient posted results and not much negative feedback. If I was limiting myself to Turkey and wanted to do a lot of grafts, I'd probably be comfortable with his team.

I couldn't really comment because I wouldn't be comfortable traveling to Turkey etc. Your list strikes me as a little bit strange. One is an expensive Western clinic, the others are far cheaper Turkish clinics with differing levels of patient posted results.

My issue with Erdogan is that he quotes too many grafts, but in this case his estimate matches the others. Additionally, his work looks quite consistent with plenty of patient posted results and not much negative feedback. If I was limiting myself to Turkey and wanted to do a lot of grafts, I'd probably be comfortable with his team.

Hello KO,

Thank you for your input. Traveling to Turkey makes me uncomfortable also. But I guess it is the price to pay.

Erdogan is on my short list of doctors. Just want to make the right intelligent decision if I see him. Traveling to and room and board in turkey is cheap though. I need to make my decision soon because the more time I waste the worse I end up hair wise.