Is armani that bad of a clinic?

Hello again gents,

Over the weekend I have had a chance of looking over Armani's gallery on its site. The work looks very impressive! But I am concerned over reports that the clinic performs botched transplants from what I have read online so far. Right now I am neither against or for this clinic yet i am interested. What are your opinions and/ or experiences with it?

I can't remember anyone here going with them in "modern times" lol.

The two biggest issues were heavily over-depleting the donor area, and also patients who had subpar results actually being sued by them for speaking up about the results.

I don't think you want to find yourself in either position.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• Administrators

One of my best friends went to Armani in 2006, back when they were based out of Canada, IMHO he was a really good strip surgeon probably on par with the other Canadians like H&W and Rahal. My friends results were good and natural.

His problems started when he began to do only FUE before the technique had been refined, this led to depleted donor areas and poor growth. Now he has adopted a Bosley and Ziering model where he has several satellite offices that practice under his name but other doctors oversee it with technicians.

He used to be the rage 10 years ago much like Dr. Keser he performed dense hairlines on men in their early 20's my friend was only 21, luckily his hair loss hasn't gotten that bad since but it could have been a disaster wreckless on the doctors part overall I don't recommend him although I can recognize he was a good strip surgeon.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

If you are talking about the one in Beverly Hills area in LA, the one run by Dr Baubac, it is pretty legit. I actually met him and spoke to him in person in 2016 and imo i think he is a great fue doctor. He is very personable and spends time with folks. He does all the extractions himself and does legit work. In the past, Ive heard stories and concerns that even had me second guessing the brand name. However, Dr Baubac probably creates one of the most artistic hairlines via FUE with a solid surgical protocol. Id recommend reaching out to him directly to see what he suggests and information on how he does his procedures. There is a probably a reason why some celebs go there.

One of my best friends went to Armani in 2006,

His problems started when he began to do only FUE before the technique had been refined,

my friend was only 21, luckily his hair loss hasn't gotten that bad since but it could have been a disaster wreckless on the doctors part overall I don't recommend him although I can recognize he was a good strip surgeon.

Good to know. Thanks.

If you are talking about the one in Beverly Hills area in LA, the one run by Dr Baubac, it is pretty legit. However, Dr Baubac probably creates one of the most artistic hairlines via FUE with a solid surgical protocol. Id recommend reaching out to him directly to see what he suggests and information on how he does his procedures. There is a probably a reason why some celebs go there.

Hello sean,

Appreciate the reply. I will do more digging around and researching of this clinic before I decide what to do next.

I did have a chance to look at your post op pictures in your gallery. Would you consider getting more hair transplants in the near future to cover the front hairline by any chance? Or are you comfortable with it?

Hello sean,

Appreciate the reply. I will do more digging around and researching of this clinic before I decide what to do next.

I did have a chance to look at your post op pictures in your gallery. Would you consider getting more hair transplants in the near future to cover the front hairline by any chance? Or are you comfortable with it?

I'd def get a consult to see what he says. He definitely is good at facial framing and hairline densities. Very mindful of donor extractions to avoid distinct patterns. Does the extractions himself too.

I really wish you the best on your journey. This is a very important procedure. When it comes to FUE, due to the skill involved, you do not want to chase repair jobs. Get it done right the first time and travel if you have to. Regardless of who you go to, Make sure all pages of medical records are given to you after surgery with no omissions as confidentiality does not apply to your medical records. Surgical protocol is very important too, dont forget that.

Hoping for happiness... someday...not sure when...,

Good luck to you. Be safe. Dont put any deposit for anything until you make sure the surgical protocol is safe and for your safety.