Calum best

Hi

Just watching the new series of celebrity big brother featuring calum best who has openly had 3 fue procedures with great success but have started this thread as his current hair style is at most .5mm at the back and sides if not razor short and there is absolutely no sign of and extractions! After having 3 fue surgeries that's pretty impressive and to be fair his hair looks pretty good too and natural! All done in the uk as well ☺

Also Joe swash was on the after show last might big brothers bit on the side he has also had 3 fue done and looks pretty good now hes grown his hair out best iv seen it looking in years! He also used a uk clinic as he has advertised for them! So maybe some good fue coming from the uk from some not so well know clinics on the forums!

I'm not familiar with him but did a quick google search and think his hair looks fantastic. I saw that he tweeted recently that he's all of out of donor hair,after his 3rd procedure, so I hope that he's in the clear as far as needing future procedures goes. Fingers crossed for him, as he is still quite young.

I also found an article about him and what was termed the "Lunch Hour Hair Transplant", so there's that. Regardless, I'm always happy to see public figures speaking out about hair restoration.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

If you can't get celebrity big brother which is on now,tune and see his donor area is shaved almost to the woof and there's close ups of him and although he's out of donor according to him you can't see a single extraction on his head!! And yes he has had a good result he looks 10 years younger !! Cesz fabregas also looks good with his!

I think Best has had more than 3 procedures.

I think it's around 4. I recall his first one with Ailsbury clinic was totally unsuccessful so he must have wasted some grafts there.

I think he keeps his sides super short to disguise all the punch marks

• 3 weeks later...