In need of small hair transplant, pls advice!

I really wish i can fill my bald temples. It makes my hairline terrible. Its stable for many years now. Im 31 y/o btw.

My hair is tick and has good density see pics. Do you guys think hair transplant will blend in well with existing hair..? And how many grafts per cm2 will i need in order to blend in well with existing hair? And how many grafts? I really appreciate your advice!!

See my pics attached. In one of thema did draw a line for New hairline.

Thx!

20161215_114417.thumb.jpg.4af55872c4b7d1fb845f35f69ea70289.jpg

20161216_230914.thumb.jpg.9ab5ea2dc86e3b333a81caeb7bec1c9e.jpg

20161216_160541.thumb.jpg.0411179c468ebfe0c572c4c3609d85c4.jpg

20161215_115255.thumb.jpg.53e16e0c0f3523961b1b025defb8e63c.jpg

Hey! I think under 500 grafts is plenty. This is a cool situation you're in because it should cost you 1/5 the price of the average hair surgery, so I'd spare no expense when it comes to finding the right Doctor. Since it's you're own hair they'll be extracting and re-putting in it will blend fine.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

i think you should go for between 1500 and 2000 grafts via FUT. if you go under this you will be craving more and unsatisfied. its not just a matter of filling in temples, they will have to bring the sides around naturally and that requires grafts. I think the perfect guy for this would be someone like a Dr. Rahal or someone that specializes in high density hairline procedures. 500-1000 grafts will make you want more and unsatisfied.

-opinions are my own

I agree that you are looking at 1500-2000 in the hairline which includes the corners. The front of your hairline does not look original density so you could need some reinforcement in that area as well. Your hair looks good for your hair and your hairline height is appropriate that you could slightly drop the corners.

I would advise that you get on finasteride however, as this will likely significantly extend the amount of time that your native stays in your head.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree that you are looking at 1500-2000 in the hairline which includes the corners. The front of your hairline does not look original density so you could need some reinforcement in that area as well. Your hair looks good for your hair and your hairline height is appropriate that you could slightly drop the corners.

I would advise that you get on finasteride however, as this will likely significantly extend the amount of time that your native stays in your head.

Similar sentiments here. I reckon 1500 might be enough and best to future proof it by working on the entire hairline.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.